Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I so agree with u..Originally posted by: nureat01
LOL I'm sure this is up to ppl's interpretations but I personally feel that even shown in a subtle manner, it has now become obvious that Rohan's concern for Isha in the case of Ashish has definitely gone beyond the "I'm worried for my 'friend' dating a guy not right for her" theory.....but if ppl want to be blind to that just cuz RoSha are not having trip/catch/eyelock sequences since that seems to be the ONLY way to make the audience "realize" that there is more to this than friendship, then to each their own.....lol
Originally posted by: make-believe
I agree with you that RI have had no obviously romantic moment as of yet. However, most people want to see Rohan-Isha get together, so they interpret what happens on the show accordingly. Others understand the same scene differently. It's simply a matter of diverse interpretation. And with the subtlety of R.com as compared to other Indian shows, there is a lot of room for interpretation, so having a different take on a scene isn't blame-worthy. To each their own (: