telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Have you ever noticed on serials like this one and others there are some words that are used over and over. They are pretty common. I don't know how to write them in Hindi but you can figure it out.....Some of the common phrases are: "Don't worry." --this one is always said about every problem.   "Sorry please forgive me for what I have done" --How many times do you hear this when someone has made a mistake. "It's my responsiblity or It's you family's responsiblity."   This phrase is always said for someone who takes care of the family like the father someone is always stressed out by this. "You are going to have a grandson. or She is going to give me a grandson." This one is said a million times regarding the Waris...hate this one. Okay these are ones that I can think of right now. Can you think of other phrases that are used so often? In every show you will hear these because of the nature of what is happening. Oh I forgot one more..."Don't cause trouble or You are always causing trouble." Comments...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lets here some comments on this post... 😊