Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: surveen_kapoor

Thnk u sooooooooooooooo muchh guys!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Well m NOT gonna buy it readymade... mujhe silaavana hai.. so wht do i do?????? do i just buy the fabric and go to tailor and tell him to design it liek this???? or do i get a readymade fabric like this???😳

πŸ€—
πŸ€—
πŸ€—
πŸ€—
πŸ€—
πŸ€—
πŸ€—

Im not sure how much this would cost, but you can get someone to design this type of suit for you!
There are many boutiques that design their own suits (embroidery and the design of nupur's suit) and then get tailors to make it for them. If you dont find anything similar, you will have to get this specially made for you (embroidery/design wise).

I got a suit made just for me once...i told the lady what kind of fabric i want, the design of the embroidery, and all that :)
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jess.

Im not sure how much this would cost, but you can get someone to design this type of suit for you!
There are many boutiques that design their own suits (embroidery and the design of nupur's suit) and then get tailors to make it for them. If you dont find anything similar, you will have to get this specially made for you (embroidery/design wise).

I got a suit made just for me once...i told the lady what kind of fabric i want, the design of the embroidery, and all that :)

awww how did it went n cost??

so like i buy a kapra a fabric.. n go to tailor n tell him or her to design this desgin on it coz i really cnt find any readymade design on this fabric or in another right????Embarrassed
Edited by surveen_kapoor - 13 years ago
Jess. thumbnail

awww how did it went n cost??

so like i buy a kapra a fabric.. n go to tailor n tell him or her to design this desgin on it coz i really cnt find any readymade design on this fabric or in another right????😳

The designer was my mami-ji's sister :)
My mom still paid her though

Right. It'll probably be expensive though.
And i think you wont even need to buy the fabric yourself, they can do that (that's what they did with mines).

It'll be best to talk to the tailor and ask him/'her if its possible first...the design is really different. And also say that if it doesnt turn out the way it is in the picture, you're not paying πŸ˜†

surveen_kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jess.

The designer was my mami-ji's sister :)
My mom still paid her though

Right. It'll probably be expensive though.
And i think you wont even need to buy the fabric yourself, they can do that (that's what they did with mines).

It'll be best to talk to the tailor and ask him/'her if its possible first...the design is really different. And also say that if it doesnt turn out the way it is in the picture, you're not paying πŸ˜†

awwwwwwwww😳😳 niiice

Ahhh yes i will do tht πŸ˜ƒ OMG surely i will say tht warna they dosent take u seriosuly yaaarπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• we r talking abt india🀣
Jess. thumbnail

awwwwwwwww😳😳 niiice

Ahhh yes i will do tht πŸ˜ƒ OMG surely i will say tht warna they dosent take u seriosuly yaaarπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• we r talking abt india🀣

lol some tailors never listen!
Every time my dad goes, i write a list of how i want the design of the suit (like neck shape and other things added like designs on arms or the back) and that stupid lady makes a simple suit! >(

And then when my mom went, i showed her pictures and everything but my mom still got suits that she liked, not the ones i liked. And the tailor didnt even listen to anything i said. I told her to make the neck in the shape of a square and she didnt even do it to one of my 9 suits! 😑 πŸ˜†

surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Jess.. its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP of her damn itttttttttttttttttttttttttt 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😭😭😭😭😭😭🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
just prayyy for me at least tht it dosent happnd with me😭😭😭😭