ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
maya listened to bhawri, as bhawri gave the advice for a check up to know if anamika will have a baby boy or girl.can maya be so stupid to listen to a suppose non married girl who know where there is a gynac without asking her how may you know all that.absurd your ideas.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

librarypass thumbnail

I dont get it? so if it's a girl they wil abort it? Was that what the big deal was about? with Maya about to set herself on fire? She wants to check the sex of the baby? Who cares if they check as long as they don't abort the baby girl.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: librarypass

I dont get it? so if it's a girl they wil abort it? Was that what the big deal was about? with Maya about to set herself on fire? She wants to check the sex of the baby? Who cares if they check as long as they don't abort the baby girl.

we can't say now because at the very beginning also maya a heir today she was more precise that she prefer a baby boy no no she want a baby boy if ever the baby sex that mean anamika should abort the baby that's too much demanding maya please accept whatever you are gaining and be happy but it is all bhawri plot.
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: librarypass

[COLOR=blue][/COLOR] yup that is what maya wants to do if the baby is a girl...abort it...she said no more girls in the haveli because they are too much trouble etc. i guess when they get married it can be expensive. the woman does not like girls at all... 😭 😭
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
she's herself the BIGGEST trouble in the house.was thinking anadi bua was the one but..............................................it is mrs maya.
puja_30 thumbnail
Maya..Maya...maya... now she became trouble maker....What about Bhavri ? Guys u all were against her, well i know from 1st day Bhavri is selfish not -ve.....Well leave it ,it is not going to change anything , what i think is...Anadi & Sankar unlock themself with help of sushant & control Maya at last moment ....maya wishes will be ruined but next thing will be much more intresting......Maya will start beliving Bhavri & there will be a maya- bhavri company.......finelly when anadi tired of Bhavri every day troubles throw ther out of house Maya will stand for her.....Hummm intresting story lets see whats there in future track......
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: puja_30

Maya..Maya...maya... now she became trouble maker....What about Bhavri ? Guys u all were against her, well i know from 1st day Bhavri is selfish not -ve.....Well leave it ,it is not going to change anything , what i think is...Anadi & Sankar unlock themself with help of sushant & control Maya at last moment ....maya wishes will be ruined but next thing will be much more intresting......Maya will start beliving Bhavri & there will be a maya- bhavri company.......finelly when anadi tired of Bhavri every day troubles throw ther out of house Maya will stand for her.....Hummm intresting story lets see whats there in future track......

maya has not just become a trouble maker now...she was always one to begin with from the start....remember how she treated matheli when she first came into the house....she blamed matheli for her husband's illness...there is that woman blame game again...sigh will these people ever stop...anyway bhavari has become a trouble maker she was so sweet at first.....finally both of these women are the same and troublemakers. they are making everyone's life miserable....sigh... 😭 😭
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: puja_30

thanks for answering pooja i always wait for your post i don't know if you remember i open the post bhawri meets hand with but let me tell u i never expected this to be maya now definitely maithili life will be hell because ideas will be of bhawri but executed by maya.oh that guts of maya if ever anadi is putting bhawri at the door she stands for  (bhawri  supposed to be maithili sis)so why maithili mil should stand out for bhawri.always interesting that's why i like DS.
kxs19 thumbnail
I feel like they did this b/c Bhavri's baby might be a girl and she will go and get checked. When she realizes it is a girl she might leave the house because she knows her baby won't be safe there b/c maya said she will kill it if it is a girl.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kxs19

I feel like they did this b/c Bhavri's baby might be a girl and she will go and get checked. When she realizes it is a girl she might leave the house because she knows her baby won't be safe there b/c maya said she will kill it if it is a girl.

let's see but don't think they will get rid of bhawri so easily what i hear bhawri roles will go on longer time.