telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
these ignorant characters on the show and other shows who keep talking about how they want a waris blame the daughter in law if it is a girl instead of a boy. let us clear up a few things...first of all how do you know the baby in the first place is a boy or girl...there is a fifty fifty chance. it could be a girl waris not always a boy waris...so stupid thinking. the second thing is it is the man who determines the sex of the child....not the women...so why are the women always blamed and pressured. look at anmika after she found out what maya wanted to do. she felt stressed out and like it was her fault, but it is not.....why why does the woman always get blamed for the gender when it is the man's chromosome that takes care of that. .....these characters need to review their biology course.....comments... 😲 😲 this point is never mentioned. every show you watch blames the woman for the gender.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
people in reality and serials always blame the woman.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
not mention here but on other serials where concern it has been mentioned like in agle janam and may be as she did not expect she's confused. and did not how to handle the situation what can be see from anamika reaction she's very afraid of maya.
puja_30 thumbnail
Thanks, but i already know this...chalo add more data to ur post...
girl have  X- X chromosomes
boy have  X-Y chromosomes

during baby formation a girl always produces only one X egg but a boy supply thousand of X & Y sperms......child sex depend on whether X or Y win the race of life in reaching upto egg
So its not anyone fault, if baby comes either boy or girl that one is only winner of race among thousands of sperm.....we should appreciate this dat before geting life they had to participate in a race so every baby taking birth is winner
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: puja_30

Thanks, but i already know this...chalo add more data to ur post...

girl have X- X chromosomes

boy have X-Y chromosomes

during baby formation a girl always produces only one X egg but a boy supply thousand of X & Y sperms......child sex depend on whetherX or Y win the race of life in reaching upto egg

So its not anyone fault, if baby comes either boy or girl that one is only winner of race among thousands of sperm.....we should appreciate this dat before geting life they had to participate in a race so every baby taking birth is winner

good point. i agree no one is to blame and i am not blaming the men, but my point was that women should not get blamed for the gender and men should not either. it is just the way mother natural is. it is what it is...and on the shows they should just accept it. however as we know it never is accepted the women are always blamed. that really irks me about these shows. unfortunately there are people like this in real life..stupid....i would love to see one show one day when women are not put down because of this. 😊
telenovelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: neela226

people in reality and serials always blame the woman.

hopefully one day all of that will change...i hope.... 😊