ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

bhawri also wants to know the sex of her unborn baby then it is maithili who explain her whatever the  baby sex it is a part of you but she was not like she can do anything for her baby she can go to any extent now what happened?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
bhavari is so stupid for getting an abortion if she finds out that it is a girl instead of a boy. she is just as bad as maya. i don't understand why women of all people think this way after carrying the baby. it is so revolting to think that a woman would abort based on gender...what are girls some piece of trash...really hate hate this attitudel!!!! don't get me started on this topic....anyway maya is also crazy for asking anmika for taking the test to see the baby's sex. everyone has told maya who cares about the sex boy or girl is fine. these two women are out is space somewhere with their thinking!!!! 😡
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
why is it that bhavri is thinking of doing this abortion now if it is girl? what about before would she have thought the same way? i don't think so. what matheli told her about not worry about the sex is true...matheli has a good head on her shoulders...she is more mature than bhavari now....before it was the other way around.... 😉 😉 😉