ARTI os-WISH CAME TRUE!!!!

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
ARTI OS-WISH CAME TRUE.....

Hi guys,dis is my first official OS on ArTi.i have tried my best to make it as beautiful n wonderful as d 2 actors are.hope u like it.

It was Saturday.the time must be around 6 pm,but it looked like it was well already past 7 pm.the sky was overcast with dark clouds,n it looked like it may rain ne moment.Rati loved it.she loved d touch of d cool breeze against her face.it reminded her of something,well, whet was it???Ah..she remembered-Arjun.it felt like his touch.his warm touch beside her,each n every action of his-whether his cute flirtatious nature,his adorable smile-she loved it all.OR .did she love...???She jerked her head out of all dis and glanced at d table -clock.it was 7-15!!oh god,she had been lost in her thoughts for such a long tym dat she didn't realize.she rose 2 lay d table for dinner.Arjun n Navina were coming 2 her place and she had better get ready quickly.

She showered quickly and began 2 rummage thru her wardrobe.15 minutes later she came out of her room looking ravishing in a beautiful red dress n her beautiful long hair tied loosely wid a clutch.she glanced at d clock again.it was 8-15.where were her firends?well,they wud come.Rati did a last minute check of her apartment whether everything was in place or not.Well,it was-just like d perfect dinner she had planned for them.Butter-chicken,it was Arjun's favorite and Navina-well, even she likes it and mostly it was Chinese-which Arjun loved!!!!

The bell rang.Rati hurried 2 open it.Arjun stood there n he looked-well, HANDSOME in a black shirt n jeans.well,he always looks handsome. black was soo..his color!!!But-??

Rati-where's Navina???

Arjun-On,she cudn't come.she had 2 b at her cousin place at d last minute n told me 2 inform u.don't worry-i m going 2 devour navina's share too.i m very HUNGRY!!!BTW- u look gorgeous!!!

Rati-u r looking good too.

Arjun-i know,i always look good!!!(winks at her).

They sat for dinner.

Arjun-ahha..butter-chicken.dats my favorite.

Rati-i know-dats why i made it!!

Arjun-everything my fav!are u on a impress Arjun mission or wht??!!!(gives her his typical mayankish stare)

Rati-(a bit uncomfy and apprehensive)no,itz nothing like dat.(smiles sheepishly) .butter-chicken's my favorite too.

Arjun-oh.i see....!!but,u r not ur usual self.whtzz up??ne tensions???

rati-nothing.itz just dat i m.....NOTHING,i said naa....

they finished their dinner silently after that.

They were standing together in Rati's terrace garden after dinner.A strong wind was blowing.the cool air caressed their skin n it aroused Arjun 2 d heights of.....what???joy??wht for-Rati was not his.she never said so at least.he looked across at d lady standing near him-Rati pandey!!dat was she-this woman with her independence,her frees pirit,her unsurpassable beauty-of which she was herself quite unconscious. he just felt a warm glow simply being at her side.Rati and Arjun both of them stood n watched in a trance as the whole of Mumbai lighted up wid innumerable tiny lights.each n every single flicker of light seemed 2 b voicing d only one thought of Arjun's mind-his single hope,his one strong longing-RATI!!!
They stood there-watching.in d distance,they saw a falling star.

Rati-quick.make a wish!!

Arjun closed his eyes n was silent for a moment.

Rati-did u make a wish?

Arjun-yes.

Rtai-wht did u wish for?

Arjun-i can't tell u.or it won't come true.i'm going 2 make it come true[/]Arjun thought.

Rati leaned back and smiled at Arjun-"itz so perfect.isn't it?!!

Arjun-it can always be like dis Rati.

Rati-wht do u mean.??

Arjun-i mean,we cud get together.forever.

and there it was,out in d open.he heaved a sigh of relief.he had been in love with her n now finally,he said it!!

Rati-Arjun!!!!

Arjun-I'm crazy bouit u Rati.u hav changed my whole life.and i mean evry word of it.

Dis was totally unlike d Arjun Bijlani which Rati knew.

It seemed 2 Rati dat she had waited for dis moment all these years to happen in her life.it changed everything.she had found d stranger she had been in love with,her prince,her [I] Lochinvar.there were tears in her eyes.

suddenly,the silence of the terrace was broken by a sudden clap of thunder.dark grey clouds opened their skirts wider n wider n soft rain began to fall.Arjun took Rati in his arms n kissed her tenderly n softly on her forehead.they locked glances and in a moment he realized every single thing about her-her incoherent thoughts,d eyes dilated with passion for him n it stirred2 many things in him. Rati closed her eyes n pressed close 2 him.time had stopped n there was nothing but the 2 of dem n d soft n sensuous music of drain-d magic of d moment.his hand brushed against her hair n d hair clutch came off n her hair fell loose n open-there she was-d most beautiful woman he had ever seen!!! and they stood there in d rain,completely lost in each other,never 2 b apart again.

They stood there,in a tight embrace,holding each other close,in d rain and Arjun thought joyfully-I MADE MY WISH COME TRUE!!!!!

guys..plzz give ur valuable comments on it..wud love dat!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i havent read it still bt i knw it would be nice
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow it was awesome loved it
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was awesome ......... i dont have enough words left deblina .......your OS was toooooooo good .......i pray it comes true ................i imagined each and everything happening .............was in a trance reading it ................do write more .........loved the OS lots .........
mayurg2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
so nice awesome
do write more and pm me definitely
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
thnxx guys for liking it!!!ur comments mean alot.actua;;y i kept losing it in d FF gallery,so thought 2 post it here.. 😉
bhavana92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful OS Deblina!👏
loved it!
Senny thumbnail
Hey that was beautifully written, keep it up!
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
thnxx 2 all who liked it!!!!!!
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent OS
Really awesome
do write more