Well as most of you can cleary see...this is an AR post...many people have chosen...their favourite actors...over AR...which is serioulsy a let down...but the loyal ARian's won't give up...they will do anything to get back their beloved jodi...we will not give up at any cost...so LOYAL ARian's...do come in and sign in...let's see how many ARian's we can get!
if a true AR fan means - R should be with A and not Sid, then count me in. But CVs have ruined her character, but for the sake of 2.5 years of dmg, I would like R to be with Armaan.
But I do love kash, and i am happy shilpa is back, but disappointed that she's not back as Riddhima.
Anyhow, I'm just relieved that Armaan is shown happy nowadays since Shilpa's entry. I hated it when he was depressed and heartbroken and trying to get both SR together.
Count me in ANYTIME ...DMG for me is AR...KSG, KW, Jen and SHilpa all are awesome...but only AR should finally make it at the end coz DMG is AR story, not which actor looks good with whom...