The secret's out on Jamunia

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

The secret's out on Jamunia

Bhavna Khatri

At last, the protagonist, Jamunia (Bhavna Khatri) would finally discover the secret of the haveli (palace) in Imagine's show by the same name. "The situations will make Jamunia curious and she will eventually discover the big secret," quips Yash Patnaik, the producer of the show. He further adds, "The secret is like a Pandora's box. You could say that, it's like a tip of the iceberg. It's the major turning point that will unfold a lot of secrets. There are lots of new things coming up!"

Khatri revealed, "The secret is about the people living in the haveli in the past. People will come to know that why marriages don't work at the haveli. It also reveals the truth about other couples on the show."

Also, you can expect many new faces on the show. "Followed by the secret, we have new entries," confirms Patnaik.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks dear for the information
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the info.  But somehow , the story is not very interesting these days
hsk4lyfe786 thumbnail
she sed that she will have no rishta with the ppl in the haveli!!!!
batori mite take advantage and go after jai!! 😔
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
So up to now, she's been putting up w/ all the crap from Batori & Ramlali, even when Batori is trying to seduce Jai in their bedroom, and now, this is an unforgivable offense?

Sorry, Jamu is just a moron, and I have lost whatever attraction I had for this serial.  I'm not going to follow it wondering when Jamu will get back.
Mallika113 thumbnail
OMG, how I used to love this serial   Now they are truly throwing crap at us😡

So Jamu is departing from the haveli  Where will she go?  Hopefully not back to abusive Mami's house!   So the evil triplets have achieved their goal, finally, I mean Padma,  Ghungroo, and Bhatori.
Well, if anything is interesting, someone let me know.  Then I will watch again.

Where is Gajraj by the way?  We have not seen him since Jamu woke up.  Main character went missing for so many days😕
Edited by Mallika113 - 13 years ago
masz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont get it. why do CVs think that breaking up couples makes a better storyline.......
well it does not. if jai and jamu break up im not watching, it makes no sense in showing true love only to throw it away like nothing. especially since they showed how devoted they are to each other and what they went through.  jai is starting to annoy me why doesnt he just tell her the truth, half truth are worse, shes already clicked thing together. thank god the CVs didnt make her character a total airhead, she has brains. dont get me wrong im only saying this due to the fact the way her mama and mumi treated her.

however i just love jai and jamu jodi theyre soooooooo cute.

Mallika113 thumbnail
Agree with you Masz.  I don't understand either why Jai can't tell the truth and both he and Jamu should work together.  Jamu is a very understanding and a reasonable girl. They are totally spoiling the story with more stupid mysteries
sd_384 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Where are the main characters for the show.. I think all men act really good and are worth the show, however take out all the irritating females like batori, ghungroo. Somehow we can tolerate padma a bit, but she is also a vamp..

Mallika113 thumbnail
They are losing viewers with the current plot   I wish they would change the story somewhat and get new entries to play love interest for the other men like Bali ,   Awadh, and Aadesh.