Episode (23rd) Discussion Topic - 10/06/10

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys.. all discussions of episode 10-06-10 (Episode 23) will be discussed here. So guys, let's get started!!πŸ˜ƒ

HIGH Points of Episode only (with my reviews):
  • Rati questions Wasim about Rajesh's death and Wasim struggles to answer them. I really liked Rati's acting there, she did great job.πŸ˜ƒ
  • Bose manages to get case back to NCB. (I found this scene funny. Ansari's case is like football, back and fourth.🀣 I hope it will stay at one place NOW as only 3 more episodes to go.)
  • Everyone appluases for Shiven because he killed Raja. Shiven feels guilty but Mahindra tells him that Raja killed Kartik and he killed Raja so he's happy.
  • Mahindra drags Shiven (that was so FUNNY 🀣) to Kartik's locker, peels off kartik's sticker and asks Shiven to place his name sticker there. Shiven feels emotional.
  • Bose tells Usmaan that someone from politicians is involved with Ansari.
  • Ansari's family falling apart- Rati leaves home, Wasim realises Ansari's truth.
  • Wasim-Ansari phone confession - (OMG LOVED IT TO CORE! The BEST scene of the episode. A Must Watch! Wasim was crying and Ansari was sad as well. When Wasim asks who would he choose between Wasim & Business and Ansari says Business. Wasim was atually crying, his tears brought tears into my eyes as well). 
  • Amrutha meets Ashwini in resturant and asks about him. He again tries to flirt when she tells him that she came with her husband.
  • Bose meets Ashwini and manages to convince him to join the joint operation team to catch Ansari.
  • Mahindra meets Vidhya and she slaps him. Mahindra tells they killed Raja and give her Kartik's sticker. Both share an emotional moment. (This was such a cute and emotional scene. Both Mahindra & Vidhya were OUT STANDING in this scene. Their expressions were amazing).
  • Brinda gets Raghav out of jail and takes him somewhere.. Raghav too helps Brinda in Ansari case.
  • Raghav-Julie meet. (AWWWWWWW... loved this scene of them. Raghav-Julie hug.😍😍😍 I couldn't take eyes off them.❀️😍 The expressions was the BEST! No dialogues, not much time. But a small scene but with such an amazing expressions. KILLED me☺️).
  • NCB team takes shiven somewhere for ragging. They make him drink so much and everyone is having great time. Ashwini is there also and Brinda too but no Mahindra.
  • Ashwini asks Brinda OUT!!! (OK.. this is IT! This guy seriously gotta stop.😑 Jsut today I saw him in R.com as playboy. Earlier he was with Amrutha and now BRINDA?😲😲 I so wish Mahindra was there that time.)
    Brinda turns him down and makes him embarrassed by telling him that she's the female officer he compliant about earlier to Usmaan. (..and she SCORES!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ As soon she said that.. I JUMPED high and clapped and got so happy.πŸ˜ƒOMG.. Ashwini's face was WORTH WATCHING
    🀣🀣🀣 - 2nd BEST SCENE of the episode. Aisa laga ke usko pata hi nahi woh zameen par kadha tha aur aik dam gadhey mein gir gaya.🀣 Zameen khisak gayi uske paon se!πŸ₯³πŸ€£) With crest fallen face he leaves and Brinda laughs out loud!🀣 And Shiven falls too (due to too much drinks).🀣
  • Jugdale stikes another deal with Dayal and Mahindra uses that money to buy drugs.
  •  The money Dayal gave to Jugdale ends up coming back to him, making him realises what Jugdale is doing! (Brilliant scene when Dayal realises that.)
Coming Up next: Mahindra & Judgale in serious trouble as Dayal knows what he's upto. And Brinda MIGHT back out from Sadique's fight?!πŸ˜²πŸ˜• I'm confused about this one. And a possible MahiDa scene.😍

BRILLIANT episodeπŸ‘ loved it to bits.πŸ˜ƒ It made me cry & laugh so much in the same episode. Which I don't think happened before.πŸ˜ƒ Only thing made me little confused when Raghav-Brinda's scenes with no dialogues, it was little hard to know what was he telling her. Otherwise, Brilliant Work by everyone.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hats off to Powder team.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

That's it from me guys for tonight. You guys get started!!πŸ˜ƒ
Regards,
DD
Edited by Day_Dreamer - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richa310 thumbnail
Ikra you are a sweetheart! Thanks for the update
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Richa310

Ikra you are a sweetheart! Thanks for the update

My pleasure hun.. I'm so so sorry to keep you waiting, but I had busy day plus I had to pause it like 20 times before I could watch it completely.😭😑 It took me whole 1 and half an hour to finish it.πŸ˜› As soon I was done, I came straight here for an update.😳
Richa310 thumbnail
Gee no i didnt wait at all.... just came back from work and saw your update

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I missed almost half the episode................ll comment after watching!!!

OMG Ashwini asked Brinda out!!!!!!!
I'm so sure there's sumthing wrong with his brain............lolzz
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No essay this time- missed half the epi as my darrrrrling mom and her (other, obviously) darrrrrling daughter aka my sister wanted to watch the repeat of a serial they had missed earlier. Grrah.

Some scenes I really loved:

Shiven entering NCB - good god awesome. Mahi rocks. But he should have gone with them to the docks. Shiven's ragging too was awesome. He slumped after the liquor - haha, that was very funny.

Mahi-Vidya scene: Both were too good!!!!

Rati - when she comes home and pauses in front of the tv. I wonder what is in future for this couple.

Ansari was as always, Ansari.

And my favourite Jagdale is in loads and loads of trouble. If anything happens to him na, I swear will do something.

Rocking epi.
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
A brilliant episode..Luved it..The pace was very goodπŸ˜ƒ
Rati questioning Waseem abt Rajesh's murder..The way she said: maine toh sirf tumpe bharosa kia tha"😭😭 Now eevn Waseem has come to know tht his BEST friend was murdered by his BROTHER..Thts .....πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί Bose hasmanaged to get back the case to NCB. The way he brought up the topic of "personal issue" likedit. Well Yogi relates more coz he lost his father n NCB lost KartikπŸ˜” Lol Ika u said Football..🀣 fever toh nahi chadh raha naa, worldcupkaπŸ˜‰ ButYes the Ansari case is soo unpredictable n more unpredictale is Mr Yogi.Hawa ka rukh aata hai, aise yeh party badalta haiπŸ˜† Kabhi DRI, kabhi NCB... Everybody salutes Shiven coz of his work, but he accidently killed Raja..AKise bhi ho, Raja is killed n Mahendra was soo happy abt it...I neevr felt he wud remove the name tag of Kartik ask Shiven to replace his with it..Shiven has done a great job..Bose telling Usman tht someone from politics is involved in it.I alomst thought they were talking abt Mahendra when he said tht Ansari had cum to know of NCB-SIU joint operation ..Waseem is all alone, rati has gone to her house..And Ansari is so away from him n the talk tht he had on the phone wid him was heartbreaking for him, the way Ansari said tht he wud have killed him too had he blurted out something to the police.. Waseem has come to know his BROTHER ...Pretty good for him...Better late than never..😑😑 Ashwini is one type of a guy, Amrita meets him n he is still where he was... Friends n affairπŸ˜†...But poor him, he just cant take the fact tht case is Gone...He agreed to be a part of Usman's team, tht surprises me..He was always a DRI pro..But never mind, He is in for good...Ashwini also tries to flirt wid Brinda, the way Brinda told him if he remembers abt the lady officer abt whom he had told Usman Sir. True Ika, I too wish Mahendra was derπŸ˜† Wanted to see his expressions. There was a small MahiDa staring session as wellπŸ˜† The way Mahi luks at Brinda n tells the others tht he has some other work to be done......Ashwinis face was worth seeing....Mahendra cums to meet Vidya, she slaps him..The way she told him, tht kartik doesnt live eher n wht has he cum eher for.. I know she is hurt, he shud have cum to meet but he was fighting his own battle..Then he telling her tht one of Kartik's killer is dead n others will follow.Simply brilliant scene..The sticker, he gave to t her..πŸ˜” Me missed Kartik.....😭😭 NCB getting Raghav out.. Great move..Julie n Raghav scene..Loved it... Shiven getting ragged by NCBπŸ˜‰ I missed MAhendra here..Jagdale striking another deal, but this time they are caught..Dayal coming to know of Jagdale's intentions...
A MahiDa scene coming up in next week epi..
Only 3 to go😭...
rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The Ragging scene was greartπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.As the scene began I started wondering why is everyone so  happy ,eaht are they celebrating..ansari has gone..was that  the reason for  their celebration'.and ashwini said the same thing.

I doubted brinda is drunk..she was too happy 'over nothing'I have never seen her so happy .she was the same girl who forgot her own birthday.she was laughind so loud,I had  thought she is a serious kind of person.she was talking so happily ,merrily ..even to ashwini..?she told him what kind of music she likes.??i mean she was not a so friendly person..she had a attitude(good one).she laughed so hard after ashwini left this made me doubt more if she is  drunk.or  maybe it;'s whta ika said wer getting to know each charcter more closely.

Just as ashwini started his conversation with brinda I actually said 'u..stop flirting'

Vidya 'mahendre scene was so emotional n cute..the way vidya slightly slapped mahendre slightly and then both consoled each other'.so sweet.

Waseem-ansari phone conversation'..i m damm sure now waseem is going to betray ansari

brinda was the one who introduced   sidiqui sahab to mahendre n jagdale..n now she herself is missing.it doesn't looks like she is involved with them.
missing mahida........what would have gone wrong if we had got some simple mahida scnes.not loke our imaginations but like those shown earlier
Edited by rnfandeboo - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Things are not looking good between Rati and Wasim. She is obviously shaken by all this. On the other hand, NCB won back the case for Ansari!πŸ˜ƒI just love ZDO Bose, this guy is awesomeπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘Whoa, the police chief has some ego problems.😲 And why the hell is Shivin being clapped at, I'm damn sure that Brinda wouldn't congratulate him had she not been included in the Usman sir's squad. I hate this guy, all that sweet talk and modesty is just a ploy😑, he's just talking credit away from Mahindra, and he is sorta supporting him? So, Brinda releases Raghav from the prison? That's good and bad, mostly good though because he promised Julie not to meddle in Ansari's affairs. Oh well, let's see how that goes. 😭 Well, we got to know now why Ashwini is trying so hard to nail Ansari, and in a way, I don't blame him. I feel for him. But it was so kind of him to come and assist Usman Sir in giving some info. Poor Wasim, he's crying like a baby! All because of Ansari!😑 He's a bloody 🀬, I tell ya. I liked the scenes that show the parallels of people assisting NCB in their own unique way, everyone, there's Ashwini, Raghav, the eyewitnesses and of course, Siddiqui's group.I liked Shivin being bragged, serves him right😈, and was LOL at how Ashwini started hitting on Brinda and then Brinda gave a karara replyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘The scene between Mahindra and Vidya was very emotional😭😭😭 Can someone explain to me the last scene, why was the lawyer in shock?πŸ˜•

-De.De- thumbnail
Deb - Wasim cried because he saw the reality; harsh reality! But I emphasis with Naved as well because somewhere I feel that he was trying to teach Wasim a lesson, harsh lesson. That in this business, relations come AFTERWARDS. Business is above all!

I simply LOVED this scene, one of the best for sure!πŸ‘πŸΌ