Originally posted by: Omshanti1111
<font color="#000099">I think Sadhna will die...</font>
same omgggggg 😭 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111
<font color="#000099">I think Sadhna will die...</font>
I was so looking forward to watching the SPA awards today, but I am feeling so sick in my stomach right now .I don't think I will. Plus I we are going on vacation this week it completely ruined my vacation.
Who knows it maybe Sadi that dies. becuz around this time Sara Khan was supposing to be filming for a film w/ Ali, but was she was replaced due to her injury. Plus in an article Ali mentions that Sara is considering out of 7-8 films projects.
God this just SO AWFUL SICKENING.
My semester ended and I was on break...break ruined.
If Sadhna dies...it's over for me. Quitting show...won't look back... If this was Sadhna's fate all along...then whatever...
I feel sick too....blasted antacids aren't working
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111
<font color="#000099">She will make a come back </font>