So its official guys, Maan and Dev are brotherss! The Khurana brothers😳, must say very hot too😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: kashish 1322
I think the caller would have been Dev's mom since according to Dev, vade veerji has respect for her!
Originally posted by: lovly1982
I Think Naintara Betrayed Maan With Dev ''Naintara Were in Love with Maan Then She Left Him Cuz Dev'' For That reasone Maan Can't Trust any Women ever ...What Do You Think Guys????
I really dont think there had been anything between Maan and nayantara .....as she too calls him bade veerji .....but if they show this ...they both would look so off 🤢
I really dont think there had been anything between Maan and nayantara .....as she too calls him bade veerji .....but if they show this ...they both would look so off 🤢