hello guys..!!

chatterboxx thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello guys...

i just wanted to introduce myself to this forum...i have been following it for quite some time now...but never got round to contributing...

i know that powder - one of THE best tv programmes ever - is coming to an end...but i guess it's better late that never😳 hehe...

i am also a HUGE fan of this show...and of course of MahiDa...and i have made a video about them just to kind of  introduce me and say hi...it is no where near as good as the ones you all make but it is the first one i have ever made and i was just experimenting...it is in the MahiDa topic if anyone wants to check it out...

πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Hi Dear.........I'm Sehar....πŸ˜‰....
Welcome to the forum!!!!!😊😊😊

I knowyaar Powder is a one of its kind show...............plus we r all addicted to it!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

Luvd your MahiDa mix!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hi..Im Kalindi..Welcome to the forum.πŸ€—.Well said, Better late than neverπŸ˜ƒ Glad to have u between us....We all love the show n ofcourse MahiDa☺️..One of the BEST show having the BEST jodi😍.Your MahiDa mix rocks..
chatterboxx thumbnail
heyy guys....

thanks again and i totally agree with ull about powder....

n i fo got to mention it earlier, but u guys can call me neetz...
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello and welcome to the forum Neetz! :D
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to forum neetz and I'm ika.πŸ˜ƒ I saw your VM and it's amazing. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Do create more, love to see more. Edited by Day_Dreamer - 13 years ago
chatterboxx thumbnail
hello ika...
awwww...im sooo glad that u liked my vm....
definitely try and make more...n make them better...