MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#1
Every judge has a favourite contestant.But which contestant do you think is favoured by all judges?To whom are the judges a little partial?

Created

Last reply

Replies

21

Views

3.7k

Users

22

Likes

32

Frequent Posters

john_sanj thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#2
i think Amir & sanjeda. coz every time there is bolywood party you see amir and sanjeda too. lol
i am not agianst them i like them, i think they make a cute couple. but i think the judges are sooooooo based . i hate shilpa😡😡😡😡 she is soooooo on boys side. she cant even see their mistakes. for her whatever they do is so Called ROCKING😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#3
i think its ayush ............
masin thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
#4
well the little ones obv...aka ayush and sparsh! they don't get any nuisance from the judges due to their age.....fine....i'll give tht to them!
and then i think shilpa def. favours akshat! arshad favours...hmmm.....the girls i think....whether thts rashmi, mukti, sanjeeda, or even rakhi at times... :S and vaibhavi...that's a hard one cuz she is super fair! except her comments about additi's elimination.....i think she's a very genuine judge.....so if i had to choose i think she really favours aamir :)
this is just my opinion....hope it wasn't offensive :)
love
Samra :))
krutiv100 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#5
This us a differnt type of topic!

i defintaly think arshad likes mukti, Shilpa likes karan and vaibhavi likes Aamir. this is what i felt watching the episodes so far.

Lazy-Bonz thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#6
I don't know actually
I think the kids
but for shilpa all the boys..
SayCheese thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#7
Well the kids. They are not only loved by the judges but everyone else as well.
Apart from the kids I think Its Karan!
lunza thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
#8
Well Arshad deffo likes Mukti ...
And Vaibhavi ... she seems peeved with Sushant ever since he .. uh .. argued with her regarding that contemporary performance . She took it like a personal affront 😕
nikitagmc thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
#9

I think Arshad is somewhat the most fair one. When he likes something, he praises it wholeheartedly. He likes Siddhesh a lot, I think.

Vaibhavi- I don't think she has a pet, but she's definitely miffed with Sushant! She seems to like Amir and Sanjeeda.
Shilpa- I think Mukti and Akshat are her favourites, she always praises Mukti even if the other person did an equally good/better job. Also Karan.
Apart from that the kids are always appreciated... and that is good! I also feel Rakhi is not getting her worth in the show.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
#10
I don't know who they favor, but I think Sushant doesn't get his marks fairly.
I think Shilpa favors the guys though, and I think the judges like Sanjeeda a lot.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".