Poll
DMG can have ONE of the following shown; which do u prefer?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think the poll question should include Riddhima realising her love.. And AR back together.. ! :) :)
@ KaranShilpa: Armaan and Riddhima are fictional characters.. ! Armaan can be made to stop the whole cupid BS.. AND Riddhima can be made to gradually realise things.. :) :) AR or no AR.. I have never supported the cupid BS.. ! IT IS CRAP.. ! :) :) And the 2nd option I can't choose coz that throws away 3 years of AR.. ! :S