Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AmbyCious
aww dont worry jasmine......i bet you'll be good :) ... god bless ya x
I never thought I would say this!But, I am... I dint understand my Dad when he was facing problems. I made things go worsen for him. I regret my decision on that time period.
mm i xpcted so much frm life...wish i wudnt hv dreamt so much...then i wud hv been less hurt everytym:(
Originally posted by: sweetscent13
Well..too many. But, I regret caring about what other people said about me and they didn't even know me! They just made comments about me like they had know me forever. I made myself isolate from everything I loved doing so they wouldn't say anything. I really wish I hadn't cared...