rosse12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Name:Maryam
About the Show:I love VinDiya!!!
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'd like to welcome everyone here πŸ˜› ~ Please don't forget to check out the Rules & Regulations Thread for the BVD forum as well as the wonderful Daily Episode Analysis Section to post your comments, thoughts, discussions pertaining to the show's episodes.

I hope to see wonderful insights from all πŸ˜› ~

Cheers,
Sana~ (BVD Dev Team)
Edited by smartc - 14 years ago
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey all

Name: Abida
About the show: Love Vindiya and thats why i volunteered to do the monday updates temporarily while the regular updaters are having their exams 😊
anu_jha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Name - Anupama
Age - 23
From - West Bengal, India (Native of Bihar)
About The Show - I'm watching this show right from the start. Since I'm from Bihar, I have seen some persons who r married in this way. So this show attract me a lot bcoz it is the only show which shows the plight of women after this kind of marriage.
tamzin41 thumbnail
Name: tamzin
Age; 41😳 feel like a grama here πŸ˜†

love love love this showπŸ‘
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi abida, anupama and tamzin.. Welcome aboard, girls πŸ€— ~ Btw, age is just a #. So don't feel overwhelmed because of it πŸ˜‰ ~

Please continue to go over the forum's Rules & Regulations and head towards the Daily Episode Analysis Section in order to discuss the show at length with fellow members.

Thanks for the introductions.

Cheers,
Sana~
vindiya thumbnail
Name: SennaπŸ˜›
Age; 16
About the show:

I'm totally crazy about the show...i'm watching BV from feb 2010. So when i saw the first episode i went so crazy that i watched all episodes before feb in 3days πŸ˜ƒ

Totally in Love with Vindiya 😳
tes_v1 thumbnail
Heya my lovely dearies!

Tia here, from India, 20 years, love to read and write FFs and more and totally luv the show n the charachs as well...

Hvn't watched each n evry epi but yet, I enjoyed watevr I cud lay my eyes on... Lolz...

Hope to have a crazy tym wid evryone...

luv,
Tia
trsk_4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 iam aparna ..ive been silent visiter to this forum since past one week...mainly  to find and out about vinays and bindyas story line  ..nd to look for old episodes  

i started watching bhagya vidhata   during  chardham   yatrtrack  later stopped wactching during that vishkanya track  and bindiyas constant poojas got on my nerves... i thought this seriel is better  suited to be called devi ma mahima or some thing like that...

i wish   to thank all the girls  for   their effoprts  in keeping this forum lively   ..esp  mona for uploading videos and for providing  daily updates....

sorry for long intro.. i hope i am welcome here
Edited by trsk_4eve - 13 years ago