Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yesterday's scene where they show radhika in shock in finding dev. nd its on a cliff side as well. and then she wants to go down as well. but birju stops her nd wen she goes to the car she faints.
anyone who used to watch banoo main teri dulhan......do u hear a bell ringing?I mean dis is excatly the same where sagar also fell from a cliff nd vidya came nd looked for him wid policemen nd some family members. she wanted to go as well to find sagar. nd she also shouted at the police like y u didnt yet find sagar (jus like radhika did)nd den finally wen she goes to the car she faints.isnt dis jus a same scene?who agrees with me...plz comment
I didnt say that the scene was copied exactly
sadyy,
arre, what are you saying? People here think that CB is a trend setter and other serial copy from CB and now you are telling CB copied? 😲
Obviously (from my comments), you know I have not watched 'banoo ..main teri dulhan' , just a question though - were are actors wearing same clothes too? 😕
... me wondering, if they did cut-n-paste of the actor's face over that scene of that serial
I didnt say that the scene was copied exactly
read the post again. I never talked about their clothes. nd the scenes are similar.maybe its not copied but it is similar.nd also, if a scene is similar to a scene from another serial, it doesnt mean that theere are the same clothes as well.