Happy endings for Ajinkya

rashmi1997 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Happy ending for Ajinkya

STAR One's Ssshh… Phir Koi Hai Season 3 aired its last episode in which Ajinkya defeats Vikrant in dramatic way. We spoke to Naman Shaw, who plays Ajinkya, about his time on the show.

More on Ssshh....Phir Koi Hai : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

How different was your experience shooting the character of Ajinkya than what you thought it would be? "Totally different because this was a horror show and it is very different from other daily shows. Shooting for horror shows is like shooting for films.

Will you do a horror show again?
Why not, it was a great shooting experience and if I get another chance, I will surely take up the challenge but one thing which I don't like in shooting for such shows is that it has be done during the night shift.

You have previously played Nakul (Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi) and Pushkar (Kasam Se). How different was it to play Ajinkya?

Characters are characters but here Ajinkya was on a mission to fight evil while other characters I have played were in a love triangle and embroiled in family matters. This show was a blessing in disguise because for a few episodes, I had to sit on a wheel chair since I had a leg injury during the initial episodes but overall it was an great experience shooting for this show.

Do you think your character was a little like Harry Potter's? An injured wizard who wants revenge?
I can't comment on this as I haven't watched any series of Harry Potter and I am not a Harry Potter fan.

What are you missing from working on the show?
Being with co-actors like Mouni, Ashsish, Vikrant, Anupriya Kapoor...

How was your working experience with all of them?
It was a great working experience with all of them. I have worked with Mouni earlier also, and she is a friend of mine. Anupriya Kapoor, Aashish Kapoor are great fun to work with and it was a good working and learning experience with Murli Sharma.

What did you learn while on the show?
I learnt how difficult it is to shoot a horror show because it requires shooting so much graphic. And, oh yes, I have learnt that evil never wins over good!

Which is your favourite scene from the show and why?
There are many but one scene I remember is in which I am being transformed into something evil which was very difficult for me to play and this was one of my toughest scenes ever.

The show has ended. Is Sssshh... Phir Koi Hai 4 coming up?

I have no clue because I am not the producer of the show and if I am offered the fourth season, I will be happy to do it.

Which television shows do you watch?
If I am free then I love to watch reality shows, but nothing much which excites me is playing.

Now, what next after Ssshh...Phir Koi Hai?
I am doing a new show called Rakht Sambhandh, a story of 4 sisters. Have already started shooting for the show. I play Neeraj. The show is expected to be on air in the first week of June.

Your ghost busting – Ajinkya aka Naman answering and replies to some of his fan mails, messages across the board from Naman fan club, starone.in, facebook and forum...

Aliraza: It is a nice serial Sssshh... Phir Koi Hai Season 3. Naman Shaw will have to come back in other season!!! Again!!!!!!
"I am happy that my fans want me to come back again, let's see."

Sofia, fan from Facebook: Me going to miss the show...and Ajinkya...please unite him with his mother and don't make her evil and don't force Ajinkya to kill her.
"Hi Sofia… It happened during the last episode of the show and thanks for watching the show..."

Walid- Bin-Habib: I like Naman, love Naman and watch Naman every Friday-Saturday.... I wish that he will get success in this tough mission
"Thank you! Walid!!!!"

Dinesh Patel: I really like your acting as Ajinkya. I am your big fan, now please give your address as I want to meet you for autograph..
"How sweet Dinesh, please come."

Chamali Senanayake: Your acting is very nice and natural. My name is Chamali. I'm from Sri Lanka. I wish you a happy future and all the best. I wish your triple gems. I'm a Buddhist. Bye!
"Thanks Chamali for watching this show and I am glad that my role was appreciated in Sri Lanka as well."

This season of Sssshh... Phir Koi Hai saw the win of good over the evil. For all you the horror or thriller fans, STAR One's already set to bring another exiting show HORROR STORIES, starting this weekend - May 21, Saturday-Sunday at 9:30 pm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks...but don't like the ending..it was soooooo sad...
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
gud..and thanx...

bt de ending..it was sad....
ajinkya lost koyna and most importantly his maa...
kya yaar..

bt chalo..atleast he got his bro back...
zackg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agreee that the ending was very disappointing, the creatives need to do a better job, overall the season was good, I watched this the first time, but, the ending 2-3 episodes could have been made better, espoecially the last one was just shown according to me that it had to end, so, for the sake of it.

I would say food was prepared with love and affection and cleanliness, but, in the end when it looked perfect, just a seasoning spoilt the taste ;)