May 14th Written Update

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys, im really srry for the delay. This is my first update, and i apologize in advance for any mistakes.

-The episode starts off with shlok and Shunya talking about what's going on and who the eighth person is. All of a sudden, the ghost-creature(i think its dr.charak) slams the door of a chest down by mistake, and the two chase after him. But they can't get a good look at him.

-The scene shifts to the seven. Haryaksh and Mastishk are wondering who to talk to and ask about Naranda(srry, couldn't catch the name). Suddenly, Mastishk points to people coming, and the seven ask them. Mastishk asks them in "their own language", but they say they dont know. Then, a guy comes and asks them what they need. Varya says that they are students and what to find out about Naranda. The man smiles and says, "He is our guru", and says he will help them.

-(In diya's house) A nurse is looking puzzled, and she runs and gets diya's mom and drish's dad. She says diya isn't there, and Jhanvi asks how that is possible. She is getting stressed out when drish's dad says, "Dont worry, we'll find her where she always is", and Jhanvi says, you mean, with that man?"

-It goes back to the seven. The man is leading them. He stops and tells them  that only men can stay here, and women have to go somewhere else. Drish thinks to Mastishk that she thinks something is wrong and she doesn't like it. He signals to her that its fine, and the girls leave.

-Meanwhile, Jhanvi and drish/mastishk's dad go to the cafe and ask the waitress(who didn't want to talk first but then did after the cbi badge was shown) if she saw diya and the man. The woman goes yes, and jhanvi asks if she could get a sketch from the sketch artist. The waitress says it won't be needed because Diya had left a sketch of the man, and they have it.

-It goes back to the boys. Hriday is also thinking something is wrong.Then, they talk about their powers and establish that six of them got their powers at the same time(for sure) and then mastishk adds really sweetly that his asmin pob. got them at that time too. Varya is looking at her dad's book and asmin asks her if she is missing her dad and if he might have had super powers. They talk about the fact that the parents must have super powers, and drish goes, its prob my mom. Drishika and Varya find out that Asmin was found in a road crash as a baby, and that her father had found her and welcomed her to his family.

-Meanwhile, Varya's mom is in her room bound and gagged when the guy comes in and tries to feed her. When she resists, he slaps her. Suddenly, the doorbell rings and he asks her if she called someone and says she should have told him. He goes to the door, and its the CBI offficer who was helping Jhanvi and Mohit(drish/mastishk's dad) looking for Varya. The guy( can't remember his name(Varya's mom's boyfriend) says he doesn't know where Varya  is. The two chat a bit when varya's mom screams. The officer asks what that was, and the guy says that it was tv. She screams again, and the officer says "she must be in a lot of trouble, go back to your show." Then, he leaves.

- At the place the seven are at, the man who seperated them was grinning evily and talking to Asht😲😲😲(that can't be good) Asht says, "good job, they are finally seperated." (and some more about evil things). Then, the two sit down and chant the beej mantra. While chanting, the boys, and then the girls suddenly drop. (tun tun tun) Then, fire goes along where the boys are sleeping. Drishika's mom and mastishk's mom is shown, who suddenly wakes with a start. Then, drish's grandma says, "You're right. Your kids are in danger, but they will be ok". Back to the girls. Drishika get a vision of the fire surrounding the boys, and then wakes with a start. She shakes Varya and Asmin and gets them up. Then she starts talking about fire, and Varya and asmin dont understand and when drish runs off, asmin talks about the place being a maze. They chase behind her.

-Shunya is looking through the chest for this poem dr.charak had written for her when she was little. She finally find it, and after she reads it, she realizes that the eigth was asht all along(duh). Then, shlok and shunya wonder if their is a way to break the beej mantra off the many people afffected by it. Shunya says that they still have the girls hair"diya's) and that they could trace her.

- Diya is walking toward the ashram and chanting the beej mantra. Shiven brings her to the room, and Radhika tries to calm her down. Shiven's dad is talking to Shiven about the task, and realizes that asht is trying to hunt the seven down, and tells shiven about some of it when the little boys' mother comes. She wants her kids and Shiven tells her she can't have them yet. She says she will report to the police, but shiven smiles and says" You wont, because you love both your kids"

- Drishika is running with asmin and varya behind her, and that guy with asht is like, one girl is escaping. Asht says, "What did you expect, these aren't any regular powered minds. They will be hard to capture. Stop them" So the guy goes after them, running(he runs really funny).

-Shunya and shlok are talking about the seven, and shlok says he feels that they should go to them and help. Shunya says, you're the one who always says it is their battle, and he says" You're right"

-The girls, after a long time, finally reach they place where the boys are. They try to get them to wake up, but can't, when the evil man catches up and fights with them. He fights with Varya, defeats her, then drishika, but she drops thanks to those jabs (the ones asmin knows) and then him and asmin fight for some time. Asmin was getting the upper hand. Then, they both pause to get their energy by going into a pose, and simultaneously do the deathly jab on each other; Both of them fall on the ground.

- At Varya's house, the doorbell rings again. The guy goes to get it and no one is here. He steps outside and looks around, when suddenly the CBI officer comes at tries to capture him. He sticks his gun in the guy's mouth, while the guy fights back. Finally, the CBI man pulls the trigger, and the guy(Varya's mom's boyfriend) dies(πŸ˜ƒ). Then, the officer rushes in and finds Varya's mom and helps her.

-Back to the fire scene. Suddenly, a guy comes and tries to take out the flames with some cloth. He is succeeding.

-They show Shiven's father talking to the little boy and telling him, "i know you're upset, but in this battle, you have to be able to sacrifice"

-Then, the seven are shown on a platform, and Narendra(i think that's his name) puts some liquid in hriday's mouth, which wakes him up. He looks around in alarm, and asks what happened. narendra tells him to follow him and shows hriday a plaque/stone thing with an outline of the seven. Narendra is playing with some chemicals, and then he goes back with hriday. He tells hriday to choose one of the seven(well, six) to wake up. And to choose carefully, with your mind and soul, to choose one who could help everyone. Hriday is shown thinking, and he puts the liquid in varya's mouth. Varya wakes up, and Narendra(the guru) tells her that hriday chose her to save everyone(hriday is in the background smiling). She says, im ready. He tells her she will have to take everyone's energy, because the method he has will only work on normal people. The two(hriday/varya) agree, and varya starts. She takes 3 people's energy- mastishk, eklavya, and asmin(i think, im not sure). She is about to take drishika's power, when a weaker looking form of narendra, the guru shows up running and yells "Stop! He is a fake and will kill you all after you take the power of everyone!!!" Narenda goes, "He is lying, i was able to do things with chemicals that no one else knows how to do!" the phantom looking thing says" He took my life and is pretending, dont listen to him." The show ends with hriday and varya looking very confused.

NEXT WEEK- the seven and shunya/shlok(spoiler, so obviously they survive) and talking about the prophecy, and haryaksh is complaining about it. Also, Asht gets some new guy to help him. Shiven's dad is talking to asht about some tool to defeat the seven; Shunya and shlok are talking about something that i couldn't catch, but i heard the words "10 ashvamade"

Oh, and sorry if any of this is out of order, i think it might be.

-Radhika

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
a very well written update... πŸ‘

I'm glad that the CBI guy killed Vijay, but is he really dead? I mean he was the student of the same ashram as Varya's dad, so he must be having powers... but m happy if he is gone for ever! πŸ˜† 
now that we know that Asmin was adopted, will they introduce her real parents? coz one of them will be having powers! she could be Vidur's daughter coz his 1st wife n daughter are missing...

Shiven never ceases to amaze me, on one hand he helps Radhika to heal from the beej mantra n then on the other hand he keeps helping Asht!!! maybe, when his lost sis comes back, he might turn against Asht! πŸ˜›

we already know tht the 7 will have to survive, but I feel they shouldn't have shown the precap πŸ˜‰
Asht's new minion will be dangerous too 😲

n I'm praying hard that none of the seven sacrifice themselves to defeat Asht 😭 not even Shunya Sholk, but most importantly Haryaksh 😭 😭

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanx for the update. No actually ur update is in order. Iam glad Varya's mum is safe.

fruit_n_nut thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 6
lovely update Radhika...⭐️
 thanks  a million , well detailed πŸ‘
 I never miss a single episode , n reading ur updates was like
watchin the episode once againπŸ€— πŸ€—

Hope to read ur updates everytime
fruit_n_nut thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 6
lovely update Radhika...
 thanks  a million , well detailed πŸ‘
 I never miss a single episode , n reading ur updates was like
watchin the episode once againπŸ€— πŸ€—

Hope to read ur updates everytime
bmtdluver thumbnail
@divya- i think he probably is dead because the gun was forced in his mouth when it was fired. But yeah, i hope they don't sacrifice anyone.

@everyone- thanks, i'm glad you liked the updateπŸ˜ƒ
dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: bmtdluver

@divya- i think he probably is dead because the gun was forced in his mouth when it was fired. But yeah, i hope they don't sacrifice anyone.

@everyone- thanks, i'm glad you liked the updateπŸ˜ƒ

now make it a regular habit of updating 😊
bmtdluver thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

now make it a regular habit of updating 😊

i will. but prob. late, like this week, i wont be able to update until prob. sat.evening/afternoon because on friday, its my friend's bday party, and then i have to take a test on sat.
dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: bmtdluver

i will. but prob. late, like this week, i wont be able to update until prob. sat.evening/afternoon because on friday, its my friend's bday party, and then i have to take a test on sat.

it's ok! 😊
shivpalp thumbnail
Thanks you very much.