Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
according to this article on indya.com site (star plus site)
http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/April/News_20100423_94

article is lastest dated 23 april ,2010 !!
Gaurav, Palash injured on sets of Jamunia
Buzz up!

Over-excitement can be dangerous. Gaurav Sharma AKA Jai of Yash Patnaik's show Jamuniya on Imagine should agree.

In a freak incident on the sets of Jamunia, Jai met with a bike accident. In a scripted sequence, Jai had to ride with Manglu (Palash Jain) riding pillion behind him, and had to perform a wheelie. A stuntman had been organised for this special sequence. But an over-excited Jai pleaded with the action director to allow him to do the scene himself. After lots of coaxing, Jai was allowed to do the stunt under supervision. But while doing the stunt, Jai wanted to outdo the brief thus losing his balance and getting himself as well as Manglu injured.

Gaurav informs, "I know how to ride a bike but I have never done any stunts before. However, when I was given this sequence I was very excited. As soon as I started the bike and tried a wheelie, we both fell down and were hurt real bad. We were even unable to walk. The doctor has ruled it as a minor injury and has prescribed us rest for a few days. My legs still hurt while I am shooting." We wish Gaurav and Palash a speedy recovery and ask them to leave the stunts for the experts.

OXroshniXO thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks sita for giving us information about this