Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Loved it Ika...It was really well written...
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikitaira

really nice ika I liked it a lotπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

this is first time i think u wrote that much long One-shot

Aww thanx Nikita... I'm glad you liked it.😳 Yea as far I too remember this is one of my longest one-shots I've written.. so far!πŸ˜‰ (you know the word counts, dont you?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Lovely Update Ika..πŸ€—
Raghav n julies first meeting was more like unexpected, Julie n Raghav talking about their pasts n the pain they have gone through in their lives...The way Julie cried hearing Raghavs story...And towards the end , the way Julies life changed... Everything written was so wonderful....
the dialogues were also nice....

Loved this one....
"Tum kyun roh rahi ho meri badnasaeebi par? Mujhe toh hansi ati hai kismat ke es khel par."

A wonderful one shot......

Hey hun..πŸ€—unexpected?😲 I thought you guys would've guessed it by promo.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Awww.. I'm glad you liked it.. to be honest I still haven't proof read it, I haven't read it myself yet! So don't know how good it's written.😳
Thankyou hun..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Pooj@

Loved it Ika...It was really well written...

Thankyou so much Pooj.😊

Purple310 thumbnail
MY GOD. This is AMAZING. Ika you are brilliant at this. I dont know if you have ever thought of this but you should make this your profession. This is brilliant. And I so wish I could actually get YRF to shoot this. Amazing. Just so you know I have got a print out of this and carry it around with me now.
Incredible work!
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple310

MY GOD. This is AMAZING. Ika you are brilliant at this. I dont know if you have ever thought of this but you should make this your profession. This is brilliant. And I so wish I could actually get YRF to shoot this. Amazing. Just so you know I have got a print out of this and carry it around with me now.
Incredible work!

You really liked it?😲I must be dreaming!!! I'm soo glad that you liked it, personally I think it could've been better.😳
Loads of people tell me to make this my profession.. but oh well.. let's see what happens. I've still got long way to go.😳
You got print out too?😲😲 Gosh.. I... wow... Thankyou.☺️
I'm really happy that you actually liked it. Thankyou for appreciating my work.
πŸ˜ƒ
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Awesome wrk sweeto!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
I luvd the way Julie cried!!!!!!!!awwwwwwwwwww.............luvd it dear!!!!!πŸ€—
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for a fab one-shot story...it was LOVELY!
-De.De- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thankyou so much guys for liking it, will try to write more whenever I can. :)