Poll
Who do u think is Vidur's daughter:
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: pritirays
I like option 4! 🤣 but ? I am good bacchi n I voted for option 3! 😛
Originally posted by: nisha204
i think its varya because asht said sumthn to him about his wife and daughter, and varya is in a search for her father and her mothers boyfriend said tht varya's father and he used to b togethr in the ashram
Originally posted by: dkmystery
could be, there are so many suspenses already! n now the parents of the superheroes know each other!! 😊
Originally posted by: pritirays
everything is inter-twined! Ufffff ........I have to see the episodes again now! 😆