Written Update 13th May

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I too don't remember the precap exactly but there was a
scene between Mahen and Usmaan,
Brinda was asked to join Usmaan's team by him,
Jagdale is sitting in a car and says to a person behind him "Kya aap hi khaoge kya?" or something similar
Ansari and Dayal discuss the developments - there is a talk of 'bribes dena galat hain.....par lena bhi galat hain...'
I hope this is correct.
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
the epi acc to me was one of the best that we have watched till date...👏

It clearly and succintly put into focus the hindrances and tribulations faced by the officers in tackling such a large drug smuggling empire...
atulsabharwal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
One small correction Kalindi. The opening scene is not in a bank. Its in Dheer's call center which is shut down at the moment - hence all the terminals all around and no one's working 😊
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update. Somehow the relationship between Julie and Mahendra is still not clear. Can anyone clarify.
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: atulsabharwal

One small correction Kalindi. The opening scene is not in a bank. Its in Dheer's call center which is shut down at the moment - hence all the terminals all around and no one's working 😊

Oh sorry my mistake..Thanks for the correction Sir..😃
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: k_sarala

Thanks for the update. Somehow the relationship between Julie and Mahendra is still not clear. Can anyone clarify.

It's not clear to us either...Sometimes julie and mahendra behave on a professional footing, sometimes they get too personal...

I guess mahendra considers julie as a friend or confidant, because she is his informer and therefore trustworthy. There is also the possibility that he liked her before, only to find out that she is raghav's gf. I would prefer the first option! 😆
Edited by Amrinag - 13 years ago