Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What I feel by looking the serial Powder I can not explain in words of any language dictionery. This is No. 1 serial of my life I seen ever in the TV screen shows. Looking to the treatment of Soni channel with telecast of this serial regarding time slot, and only single show telecasting in a week ( repeatition of some episodes only on Thursday early morning is not at all praiseworthy). The loudness of background music every now and then by which sound quality of the actors diaglogues is also damaged which should be set in a balancing way as to protect the clear voice qaualities of dialogues. Over all, undoubtedly, the Powder has been maintaining the ranking No. One from its first episode. I congratulate the YRF for making this beyond compariosn serial for its viewers in India and abroad, too.
KHAN C. M.Kuwait