Written Update of April 28th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Ranbeer + Rasel = Rasbeer

Bade Thakur = BT

The show starts with little recap of ranbeer going to moomal in apartment and slapping her and then mohit telling him that moomal really thought you would help her and Bhua telling raneer ki if you really loved someone ask yourself what you are doing is it right for letting her not marry who she loves and then talking to rukmi that you also have to see what moomal wants before its too late and moomal is about to stab her and ranbeer runs to room and stops her and tells her I will make sure you get married to mohit. ranbeer decides to go test mohit by saying moomal is dead and he takes the knife and tries to stab himself but ranber stop him and says I just wanted to see if you love her as much as she does and they hug by ranbeer telling him that welcome to the family. Mohit says I am glad one more person is on our side and ranbeer ask who else and he tells him rukmi your 1st wife even though she knew she helped us so much by keeping quiet moomal did not like her first but when she helped moomal and me even moomal realize she is very nice and tells ranbeer not to be mad at her because she even took all the blame to herself ~FLASHBACK~ while mohit is hiding rukmi saves him by letting ranbeer yell at her about steeling seeps wallet and even moomal is trying to mean to her ~FLASHBACK OVER~ ranbeer ask how he know and he says u was there and she did not say one word she helped us lot if moomal and I are happy is because of her and ranbeer is thinking… The family is getting ready for the other family to see moomal and ranbeer comes there and says moomal will merry mohit only and BT gets angery and ask dadisa ki all sudden ranbeers love has blinded you that you are going back on your words and dadisa says I am not I am just saying if there is a way around it then we can consider them getting them married. Moomal is very happy to hear this and so is other family but chanchel and mamasa. Rasbeer are looking for rukmi but she has not been seen from morning and rasel wonders what it could be that ranbeer also wants to meet rukmi I have to get to her before he does because he does not even like seeing her face. Kajri tells rasel that rukmi is back and she tells him ranbeer is with his older brother but when rukmi is waiting for rasel and ranbeer comes and rukmi tries to leave but he tells her no need to and ask where was she and she says at temple praying for moomal since I heard that you ware supporting her and I was praying she gets her love and he ask why did you not tell anyone and rukmi gets surprise and says I did not know if I have the right over to pray for her so I left without telling. She says sorry and tries to leave and ranbeer says I want to talk to you and rukmi gets scared and he says your prayers are answered moomal will be getting married to mohit and she is so happy to hear this and he says I am sorry I should of listed to you (that was the best moment so far) so then all this would not happen and I saved my sisters life just because of you and I will never forget that and I will be always grateful to you for helping my sister and rasel comes by the stairs seeing rukmi and ranbeer talking and gets little annoyed and jealous and show ends on all three of them.

P.S. April 29th video is not uploaded yet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

penn thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ThanK you Zid..you are the best...
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5