I can also imagine Sindoor falling in Aabha's maang - thali prepared by our beloved Karan AGAIN...Bhagwan ji trying to tell everyone who she belongs to really...thakur pariwaar will be shocked to see this...LOL 😉
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh, I am sooo looking forward to the moment when Thakur learns the truth. I have no doubt that Abha will take her role as bahu of the house seriously because of her love for Karan and all that he has done for them to be together. It'll be interesting to see how she handles the conflict between maayka and sasural.
Originally posted by: TCH76XAKLVYDXPDL
thakur will definately get heart attack but if he remembers his first daugther husband and karan will may change his mind!!!!!!!
i don't think he will have a heart attack...that would be letting him off easy...he would get sympathy...I want him to watch, in good health, when karan takes abha away...
i also think, Jagmohan will now be the one to tell thakur that abha is married to karan!! In that way, abha does not break her promise to Jaggudada, too.
Thakur's heart will probably not still - but his mind?? He is an extreme lunatic case, at the moment....