Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beautifuldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: SweetAngel18

Honey, you cant always run away from him, he will be there as u both are in the same college. You willl have to face him one day or not as well as ur inner feelings.

Why are u running away from ur feeling? You must find out the reason and resolve it. Do you like him and do u want to be with him??

From what i can see, it seems that you are simply a bit confused to get into a relationship, its okay to be scared sometimes .

But running away is not the solution and will never be a solution in life. You must face it, get to know the real reason why you are running away from him. Once you know why ur actually running away from him, all ur confusion will go away as well..

Good Luck ... 😊

Thanks You Soo Much ;]x
your An Expert at this😳
UDman thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't mean to be harsh in any way at all. However, I will say that even if you like this person, any sort of relationship at this age won't last. Wait for a few more years before thinking about relationships..

Originally posted by: UDman

I don't mean to be harsh in any way at all. However, I will say that even if you like this person, any sort of relationship at this age won't last. Wait for a few more years before thinking about relationships..

Weel I Dont Wanna Make A Relationship...
But Thanks ;]x
aish_punk thumbnail
well if ur running away from the guy bcuz u think u like him..don't!..if u like him just try to take things fwd.

Originally posted by: aish_punk

well if ur running away from the guy bcuz u think u like him..don't!..if u like him just try to take things fwd.

Sure Thing ;]x
Tghanks ;]x
Iqra😳
UDman thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm confused... so if you aren't interested in a relationship, why does it matter whether or not the person likes you?

Originally posted by: UDman

I'm confused... so if you aren't interested in a relationship, why does it matter whether or not the person likes you?

NEVA MIND