jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
tnx Shreya 4 postin n letting us all knw...😃😳
cnt w8 2 see next weeks eps...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
a scary thought entered my mind...what if kala's plan flops completely and naku manages to bring sups back to the house. 😲
jani-yeh thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

a scary thought entered my mind...what if kala's plan flops completely and naku manages to bring sups back to the house. 😲

Shocked😆 i dnt think that will happen...Shreya dnt panic...😳...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jani-yeh

😲😆 i dnt think that will happen...Shreya dnt panic...😳...

kala's and mawali's plans usually flop. this time 2 flops together make a plan. then i think only way the marriage wont happen is if dutta elopes with naku. 😆
jani-yeh thumbnail

kala's and mawali's plans usually flop. this time 2 flops together make a plan. then i think only way the marriage wont happen is if dutta elopes with naku. 😆

hehe ur ryt about kala's plans always being flop...😆...n as 4 Mawali he really is nothing short of a idiot...🤢 tho zahir hai that vo jo b plan banayega...work nahi hoga...😆...marriage will def take place...between Naku n Dutta that is...Embarrassed n i think that will b the worst part of Kala's failed plan 4 her...as she is hopin 4 no shaadi...🤢
Edited by jani-yeh - 14 years ago
-Eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please, please don't even think about that. With these creatives you never know. They seem to love torturing us so much that they might pick up your idea 😲 😉 Doesn't matter they already shot the next episodes, they might be willing to bring her and Ravi back, bending the logic a little here and there 😲 Trust no one, I tell you. No. One. 😆