Created

Last reply

Replies

27

Views

4.7k

Users

14

Likes

71

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: nishr

I never read any rules like in this forum😆

main crazy ho😆,par tere jaise nahi😆

I think u are not happy today as in TRP charts only one show of Zee made into list😭😆

these r zee agency rules😈
so it means u roam around all forums, and spy😆
yea u r sushant ki crazy😛
oh I don't care much about those trp's it's all IPL there🥱. i look forward to the weekly ones by TAM as those r the ones that count.
u know i'm almost finished with the next distortion contest, it will be up soon.
sensodyne thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
#22

these r zee agency rules😈

so it means u roam around all forums, and spy😆
yea u rsushant ki crazy😛
oh I don't care much about those trp's it's all IPL there🥱. i look forward to the weekly ones by TAM as those r the ones that count.
u know i'm almost finished with the next distortion contest, it will be up soon.

Plzzz give me the link of zee agency rules😆

what I'm banned even from roaming around IF😆,but Aarti told that she updated yesterday's epi so dropped in here😆

That I'm😳

That's great waiting for that contest,hope its good not like the contest u held in agle janam forum😆,in b/w i wanted to ask u about Sharavani contest.

Edited by nishr - 16 years ago
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: nishr

Plzzz give me the link of zee agency rules😆

what I'm banned even from roaming around IF😆,but Aarti told that she updated yesterday's epi so dropped in here😆

That I'm😳

That's great waiting for that contest,hope its good not like the contest u held in agle janam forum😆,in b/w i wanted to ask u about Sharavani contest.

oh u want the link, just search through all my postsTongue😆
ok fine fine keep coming here, but come here all the time not just when aarti tells u okay😡😆
what that wasn't good😡, first u people claim u don't know anything about Indian tv "Gur PR is the only show I watched" so I put up easy pictures and u answer them all😡😆
guess what, it's only zee serials this time😈Tongue😆 contest ka contest, aur beech mein promotion bhiTongue😆
yea poocho😆
sensodyne thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool

oh u want the link, just search through all my posts😛😆
ok fine fine keep coming here, but come here all the time not just when aarti tells u okay😡😆
what that wasn't good😡, first u people claim u don't know anything about Indian tv "Gur PR is the only show I watched" so I put up easy pictures and u answer them all😡😆
guess what, it's only zee serials this time😈😛😆contest ka contest, aur beech mein promotion bhi😛😆
yea poocho😆

OMG do u think I'm bad to got through all ur post😆

what should i do by coming neither i watch the show nor i know any one apart Aarti and oflately even she is busy😆

I think i will win even this time😉😆, tu aur tera agency i will pity ur successor who will take over ur job and i comment some thing about ur contest😳

I think today is last of voting na so when will be making siggs n announcing winner.

Edited by nishr - 16 years ago
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago
#25
[QUOTE=nishr

OMG do u think I'm bad to got through all ur post😆

what should i do by coming neither i watch the show nor i know any one apart Aarti and oflately even she is busy😆

I think i will win even this time😉😆, tu aur tera agency i will pity ur successor who will take over ur job and i comment some thing about ur contest😳

I think today is last of voting na so when will be making siggs n announcing winner.

i'm here too, u never come to meet me😳😆
well then it will prove that u secretly watch all tthese shows😛😆 well don't worry I will someone very capable as my successor😉😆 I will train them like mad😆😆
pehle nahin yaad kra sakti thi about the voting deadline😡😆, i'll see if I can make the sig today. u go and count the votes, or do u want a 2nd round too??
sensodyne thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
#26

i'm here too, u never come to meet me😳😆
well then it will prove that u secretly watch all tthese shows😛😆 well don't worry I will someone very capable as my successor😉😆I will train them like mad😆😆
pehle nahin yaad kra sakti thi about the voting deadline😡😆, i'll see if I can make the sig today. u go and count the votes, or do u want a 2nd round too??

I can never trust u as u will be busy in ur agency work😆,then i have come here n talk alone😆

I will tell u one thing the pic u distorted na,we can find the same pic undistorted of those actor/actress profile in IF,so its very easy😆

That was the reason i could find few answers in agle contest also😆

even couldn't remind me about the deadline,as u are agency head u should more concerned about it as u are training here 😆(but i never understood what way u are training me 😆)

I don't know u tell by checking no of votes have been made by members,if feel more people have voted then we can open for 2nd round.

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: nishr

I can never trust u as u will be busy in ur agency work😆,then i have come here n talk alone😆

I will tell u one thing the pic u distorted na,we can find the same pic undistorted of those actor/actress profile in IF,so its very easy😆

That was the reason i could find few answers in agle contest also😆

even couldn't remind me about the deadline,as u are agency head u should more concerned about it as u are training here 😆(but i never understood what way u are training me 😆)

I don't know u tell by checking no of votes have been made by members,if feel more people have voted then we can open for 2nd round.


sorry no help for u now nisha😡
first u accept that u r my student😛😆😆
no count how many votes each banner got, if some banners r close in voting we can put them up for 2nd round.
sensodyne thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
#28

Originally posted by: Gur.N.cool


sorry no help for u now nisha😡
first u accept that u r my student😛😆😆
no count how many votes each banner got, if some banners r close in voting we can put them up for 2nd round.

if u don't want to help then its ur wish😆

i may never agree with u on few things,but yes i do agree that I'm ur student n i have accepted it long back n u know it,why do u wanna chumma ask me again😆

infact u should be proud of me for making the contest such a hit instead what are doing to me??

I don't think second round voting is required as we have only for 4th position.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".