KSG part video: 35 sec time duration
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: luv07prida
ya even i saw him didnt understand whts goin onn
Originally posted by: prettyasjen
Dnt worry ur nt the only one confused, im confused myself!
Originally posted by: pakindmuziq
I think he had already shot for curtain raiser tht is y they showed him, anyways i still hope tht ksg can enter ZNKD some how. I was really exited abt the show and tht KSG was in it together wth the other stars i really like.
In the ZND curtain raiser, where they had this little collage thing with Boys' team, KSG was not there.
The thing is, I don't see why they couldn't have just removed his part, because it confuses fans more.
he looked hot though, so I don't mind. But he's definitely not it.
Kapil was on SBS today, so yepp, he's in ZND.
I wish he still comes in somehow though!