Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111
That was one of my favourite scenes in the title song of Bidaai, along with the scene where Ragini wipes off Sadhna's tears. Today I was so happy to see that hug again. Mamaji's face is full of contentment that his two daughters are in stable hands. All his wisdom paid off today...both his daughters happy and Vinu finally getting a straight spine...😊
Along with this, I liked when Alekh thanked Mamaji by telling that, because of your teaching, I am what I am today. That was a very touching scene. Normally, it is parents duty to show the correct path for the children. In Alekh's case, it is Sharmaji who showed him that path.Actually, I feel Alekh and Sadhna are true shishyas of Mamaji.