~**Sharad and Divyanka Chat Club ll#61ll**~- Page 98

Created

Last reply

Replies

973

Views

46.7k

Users

9

Frequent Posters

Manusha_Divz thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: ZBT4GQA2AYQF5MJY

yaa...that's true,wasn't her voice there😆I'll try to find the clear one because I don't like this one😕



its not on You tube as yet..i looked everywhere..but anyway u keep trying😆
C2F7E2QUHWLOXCWC thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Manusha_Divz



its not on You tube as yet..i looked everywhere..but anyway u keep trying😆

ya I know it's not on Youtube but I'll try to find the video on an Afghan site maybe..I'll find it😃😆

strawberryshake thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Manusha_Divz

yeah but it wasnt her voice on it either...so i dont mind hearing...i jus wanna see her clear 😆

but i want the voice too other wise u know while watching i checked my headphones my comp's volume hoping some thing is wrong with them😆😆
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Related Topics

Chat Clubs thumbnail

Posted by: Sevenstreaks · 5 years ago

Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".