Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
loved your post 👏   👏   👏
Keeping my feeling for my fav couple in the show apart, I really think CV's are doing good job at butchering the characters of all the 3 leads 😡 . Completely agree with each and every sentence you wrote out there. Forget about having grip on the story, they are even losing grip on the characters. . Really it must take something to butcher such beautiful characters 🤢

and I especially hate the way they are butchering Sid's character - the one person I loved the most in this soap, the one person who made me watch DMG again and now, though I really want to quit DMG fearing the future of the story and this character, I yet watch it again hoping foolishly that things will change. 😭   😭   😭
Siddhanth is being butchered because his goodness is being taken to levels of foolishness. While Sid should talk out things with Riddhima and ask her what she wants ,he is waiting for her to come out of glycerin bottles and take a stand. You want to send her to Armaan, right? Then ,do it. You want to know her decision , right? Ask her. Take CONTROL of your life , man.Being in middle of nowhere is insanity and you can actually join Armaan in fool's paradise, Sid. There is a thin line between goodness and stupidity and the creatives have made sure that Sid crosses the line sooner than you can blink your eyes.
the creatives have really not taken long to turn his goodness to stupidity, foolishness, insanity and the likes of it. I feel like I'm being punished by the CV's for putting so much heart and belief in this character 😭 . Hope he takes control of his life soon and I really hope he surprises me soon with his fierce verbal communications of how much he loves Ridz. And I'll hope beacuse that's all I can do now 😔