Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Tuesday Episode 209

Credits to viluthu.com 

Scene-1
AZ sitting in his home..yeho aazhndha yosanai...His better half comes with coffee..AZ tells her that Babu and Gowri are paavam..Fight b/w elders should not affect their kalyana life..Take good care of them...Visalam says yes....Ranjani storms into the house...Calls Mugs...Mugs comes out and asks whats the matter...Visa asks abt the baby...
Ranjani says chitra is with the baby...Says "dont u ppl have manasatchi..yen ippadi pannineenga?"....Hero and Heroine comes out(Babu and Gowri)...Mugs says that they had saved gowri from death..Visa accuses chitra for telling everything to Ranjani..Ranjani says yes,Chitra told eveything to me...She tells that she went to meet parvathy and she was like setha ponam becoz of  avamanam..Ellarum stands like sand...Ranjani says that mappillai veettu karanga vandhu kevalama thittittu poitanga....They said that nobody in AM's Family is Yogyam...Gowri stats her oppari and song...ranjani continues ...says "U ppl had spoiled their family,Parvathy amma said that she is nadai pinam now"...
Ranjani goes to her appa and asks  "U too appa?Atleast u should have stopped them from doing this.....Gowri kku indha paiyanaiyae ellarum sendhu kalyanam panni vachurukalaam with paro permission"...Visalam gets angry..Shouts "stop magalae..we did all this only to save gowri..not to kill parvathy"...Ranjani goes on talking in support of parvathy family....

Now our heroine's turn to replay her thenju pona record...Start...."akka,They helped me only becoz i said i will die if i dont get this bommai(Babu)..Me and My love are responsible for everything...."...
Ranjani says "Enkitta sollirundha,parvathy ammava naan samadana paduthiyriupen..Are u a fool?nammafamilya pathi nenechu kooda pakalaya nee?"....
babu maappukku rosham vandhuchu...says "maama,tell her to stop,I cant see my wifey crying...Love panrradhu kevalamana seyala?"....
Ranjani asks what u know abt my family?Babu says "what ur family,ur family,mine is also a periya family...Even my father didnt accept our love...,ok,just leave us,we will go somewhere and live happily.."..Ranjani says "Yes,ur problem is solved now na,so u dont have any worries abt anyone,Go wherever u want and live happily...."
AZ stops his daughter...says they are young,dont shout at them,i will talk to paro anni...now u go....Ranjani leaves the place...AZ  asks sorry on behalf of his daughter says she behaved like that becoz parvathy amma is everything forher...Maappu's counter..."Gowri is important for me,iam sorry if had said anything worong"...Gowri and babu goes inside....Sabai kalaindhadhu....

Scene-2

Krish's house...Gayu brings milk to krish....krish ask abt his mother...Gayu says devi is with her..so dont worry..gayu tells krish to think abt next..krish says what next?
Everything is over...gayu says that they cant leave gowri as such...as humanbeings we have to accept gowri(Humanbeing today?Nethu ennava irudhinga ellarum?)..she is our girl...Better to accept her marraige..Krish hesitates...Gayu asks krish what he thought first when AZ tells him abt gowri's love matter...will u be happy if gowri commits suicide ....

Krish says no...says "amma kitta pesi andha babu kke gowriya kalyanam panni vachudalamnu nenechen..But gowri avasara pattutta"....gayu tells krish to go and give the jewels they bought for her marraige without telling  paro amma...Krish says OK....

Scene-3
Next day with a managalagaramana BGM krish comes to AZ's house...AZ welcomes him...With a terror BGM visa comes out..Vandhu moraching Krish..krish says i have come here to give Thaai veettu seedhanam,pls call her....Visa says gowri is in her amma veedu only...Krish says that he had brought all the jewels bought for gowri...AZ calls gowri saying her brother has come to meet her...
Ponnu Gowri thulli gudichu coming..(Idula slow motin vera...Not at worried abt anything....enna pirappo??😑)...Shows her 32 teeth and welcomes her annan... 
There comes MR.Gowri..ie babu and look vitting Krish..Recalls the seruppu parandhu vandhu aditha scene and krish beating him...Kish gives the jewel bag to gowri and gowri comes forward to recieve..
.babu stops her..says"we dont need this,ur mummy dhaan gowri ya ponam sollitanga illa,ponathukku ehukku jewels..Take away..."Gowri in a very konjal voice says "ennanga idhu..anna en mela ulla paasathula..."...Babu says "look gowri,ur mother said u r a ponam,i will never forgive her for this...

(parvathy amma only once saidgowri is a ponam,.....babu oru second kku oru ponam podararu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...Krish asks sorry onbehalf of his mother...Babu says he is having enough money,he can buy anything he wants..so pls leave the place now...
krish kenjing infront of Babu....Babu again refuses to accept....Krish tells visalam to talk to babu..Visa says "As ur mother said gowri is not a ponam for us,she is our daughter...we too have money..we will give everything to gowri"....
AZ tells babu to accept that...babu says "mama,engala avamana paduthinavanga kitta irundhu ,we will not get anything,if u force us,we will leave this house"...krish very sad...Krish says Gowri is my sister and its my duty to give this..tells gowri to accept the jewels ..Gowri comes forward ....babu kurukka vandhu thatti vittutaru ellathayum....Everyone stunned....Krish and Gowri very sad.......

Freeze....

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by atina - 14 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Wednesday Episode 210

Credits to Viluthu.com

Scene-1

Krish tells gowri that if she really thinks him as her brother she should accept the jewels..Gowri comes forward to get it...Babu comes inbetween and he pushes the bag from krish's hand ....

All stunned at this act...
Krish rombha paavama looks at his siter..
same from gowri's side...Babu tells gowri to come inside...Krish as a porupana annan sits down and porukkufy all the jewels...

Gowri starts her world famous soft oppari and goes inside... 

adhayum ozhunga pannala...thirumbi ninnu annana oru looku...Krish too looks at her...Oru vazhiya gowri gone...AZ and visalam watches krishnan very sadly...Krish leaves the place and AZ sogama crying seeing his brother's son fate....

Scene-2

Krish comes home..Parvathy amma asks krishna where he was..Parvathy amma corecta guess panraanga...
krish says yes,i went to see gowri..Parvathy says "10 maasam sumandhu petha ennai amma illainnu sollitta,after my thalai muzhugal ceromony ,unakku enga irundhu vandhadhu sister paasam?"...Kish silent..Parvathy says.."u too want to leave me?..pongada ponga..i will die as a anadhai.."...
Krish says.."why r u talking like this amma?naan enna thappu panninen?"...
Parvathy says without my permission how can u go there?....Krish asusual ...."Gowri is my sister...evalavu avamana paduthinalum,that uravu will no change and my paasam towards her will not change.."...Same dialogues delivered wilth different words...so adhellam ezhudha mudiyadhu...

Parvathy asks krish why came back with the manjai pai?kuduthuttu varlaya?again  faced avamanam?krish says one day gowri will accept this...Parvathy says that for krish gowri is important than paro...Krish answers that all r one for him...Ennamo periya pechellam pesudhu...Same araicha maavvu....
After completing his spechu,gayu continues the same song..oor will thappa pesum..blah blah....Devi too join her....Gayu says that one gowri will come t back to her ....

Babu's house..Babu dad,the mill owner sogamae uruvaga sitting...Servant comes and talks abt gowri...Dad says dont talk abt them..While they were talking krish comes there and owner welcomes him...
Krish says he needs some help...Krish says that he (owner) should accept gowri and babu....He says if he accept them parvathy amma may change and forgive them...
Owner firmly says NO and goes inside..Nonda krish leaves the place... 

Scene-3

AZ house...Senthil comes home and calls his athai and says he want to meet new couples...Visa calls them and they come out very happily..
Senthil welocmesnewmaappu and starts perumai pesing abt himself....Non stop kondattam for him...Non stop Thindattam for us...Gowri says "saaga pona ennai😑,visa and AZ kaapathi kalyanam panni vachanga.."Senthil wishes them luck...

Visa aunty seeing some jewels ..
AZ says that they are vey much nogadiching paro's manasu and its not fair..Visa asusual 4 vaarthai nalla parovai thitraanga...AZ asusual Off aayitaru...Visa says that gowri is their daughter and she will take good care of her..
She calls gowri and visa gives the jewel box to gowri..
Gowri and Babu says they dont want that...His mother 200 soverign gold veetula irukku
After so much varpuruthal from AZ and visa ,gowri accept the jewels...
Senthil watches this from outside the room and his mind voice says.."Adipaavi athai,en wife kku sea vendiya nagai ellam,evalukko eduthu kudukariyae...."....

Freeze.....

Edited by shreenithi - 14 years ago