i wanted to post this earlier but couldn't.
Page
of
1i wanted to post this earlier but couldn't.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: mini_lvs_ksg
WELL DATS WAT U SADMA FANS ACTUALLY CONCENTRATE ON..................ht n all stupid stuff ............aur waise bhi height ke alava (DATS WAT U LOSERS CAN DO......JUDGE PPL ON D BASIS OF DER HEIGHTS) hai kya aur tumahre us LOOSER,CHARACTERLESS,GOOD 4 NOTHING, SID MEIN..............OR SO TO SAY DAT STUPID KARAN WAHI😆😆😆........................N SAME WORDS 4 ALL U SASDMA LOOSERS😆..............................ONLY KSG ROCKSSSSSSSS.................ARMAAN-RIDHIMA FOREVER.......ARMAAN ROCKSSSSSSSSSSS
o really...................so go ahead n lovvvvv dat "SIDDU' of urs...😆😆..............Originally posted by: lucky__me
STOP CALLING PPL "CHARACTERLESS" U'RE CROSSIN THE LINES BY SAYING DAT!! I can reply to it but i wont even go there ...coz I'm well aware of the boundaries of public forums...... I JUST SAID THT HE WAS LOOKING SO "THINGOO=SHORT" IN FRONT OF SID A.K.A KARAN WAHI......! I never pointed fingers on anyone's character.....so it will be nice if you can refrain urself from going there. n yeah..PS: i have nothing against the character Armaan...My love for Siddu doesnt demand me to hate Armaan.... i'm just indifferent towards him.Also for me Its always Sid over Armaan & also SIDHIMA over AR FOREVER N EVER!! Plain and Simple!