Yaamirukka bayamaen March 22 - 26, 2010

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Update for Monday, March 22, 2010:

Habbaa!  Finally I found it - TamilTV4U - wonder why techsatish.net doesn't come on my computer?

Muthu is sulking, Deyvanai offers him coffee, he refuses it, says he is hurt by Paati's attitude, saying it would have been better if he had died.  After all, he got hurt trying to do what Paati asked him to do.  He says that he was following Shanmugam when it happened, Dev wants to know more, he talks about Shanmugam meeting different people secretly, about his going around with Thinai's daughter, Valli (another Murugan - Valli - Deyvanai story in the offing?).  Dev wants to know if Paati knows all this.  Muthu also talks of Shanmugam meeting with Gajendran, who is  their late Shanmugasundaram Periappa's son, who lost his legs while searching for this same statue, and now lives in a separate house, gets his food etc., from this house, and getting some diagrams  from him.  Dev remembers seeing those diagrams in Shan's room, asks Muthu more about them.  She tells Muthu not to say anything, and just then, Muthu's mother calls so he goes inside.

The new Inspector comes to work, there is a personal letter waiting for him, with no From address on it, just a Dindigul watermark.  He opens it, to find some strange words on a sheet of paper - "Sertthu paar, seraadha edam serndhidalaam", along with a paper torn in bits.  He puts the pieces together - it is a diagram of the Pazhani temple.  On the reverse, there is something written, so he asks the policemen who are hovering around, to glue it together.  They do so, and think it has to do with the search for the missing statue.  They tell him about Kodangi siddhar who used to come and sing strange songs and Inspector Vetrivel thought he had found some meaning in that song.  This Inspector tells them to go and do their job.  They go outside and blabber everything about that letter and the piece of paper to the man who brings tea to their office.  The man wants to know where the letter is, and they tell him that the Inspector has it with him.

The Inspector goes somewhere in a jeep, leaves the letter in the jeep, tells the driver to wait.  Someone is watching all this, calls someone else, who comes to the jeep, tells the driver that the Inspector has met with an accident, so the driver rushes off, leaving the jeep door open (of course, this is a serial!  Did you really expect him to lock the door?)  The man takes the letter and goes to ... Gajendran with the letter.  In the meantime, the Inspector is informed of this by someone who gives him the address where the man has taken the letter.

Gajendran looks at the letter.  All the words in the letter refer to places in Pazhani.  Just then there is a knock on the door, the man hides.  It is Deyvanai at the door.  Gajendran says he knew she was going to come, she wants to know how he knows all the happenings at Paati's place, including how she found the thodus, knew how much money Shanmugam had with him.  He tests her by asking what he has in his closed fist, she says Nothing, she is right.  He says he knows why she is here, to find out why Shanmugam visits him, she says that is wrong, and who told him that she suspects Shanmugam.  He says it is his guesswork.  She leaves, and he thinks that he needs to be careful with her.

The Inspector comes to the house, and his informer tells him that the man is still inside.

Thodarum ...

Edited by eljay - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Update for Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - episode 18:

The Inspector is outside Gajendran's house.  He tells the watcher to watch where the letter is taken so that they can catch all the people involved.

Indrani calls Kanakku and asks if they have got all the money, rent, etc., due for that month.  He says that all the shopkeepers have given, but Dhandapani (Amara sir's name here) hasn't given his share.  She wants to see Dhandapani.  He goes to call him, and Dhanda asks him why he pOttu kuduthufied.  He says that Indrani wanted to know if all the money had been accounted for, and Indrani calls again, so Dhanda goes inside.  She asks him what he did with the money, whether he spent it, he says that someone called Chellappa wanted money for his daughter's wedding, and he was afraid to ask Indrani, so he gave the money.  She asks why Dhanda didn't tell her, he says the money was going to be returned soon, why does she get angry over such a small matter, he says she can confirm with Chellappa and she says she doesn't want to do that.  He says he is going to the thOttam and leaves. 

After he leaves, Indrani asks Kanakku to check if he has gone, and then asks him to call Chellappa.  Chellappa answers the phone, Kanakku asks if his daughter's wedding arrangements are going off well, and asks about his asking Dhanda about money for the wedding.  Chellappa is confused, so Kanakku gives him a hint and says he heard him asking Dhanda about Rs. 1.5 lakhs to get the jewelry, and his not wanting to ask Indrani for the money.  Chellappa gets the hint and says he has already got the money from Dhanda and not to tell Indrani.  Kanakku confirms to Indrani that Chellappa got the money. 

Chellappa calls Dhanda and tells him about the call from Kanakku and tells him to warn him in future, so he won't be caught unawares.  Indrani tells Kanakku to go and check in the kadai the next day. She tells Kanakku to call the asari to make jewelry for Deyvanai.

The asari is sitting and thinking about something.  Kanakku and the boy go there, and Kanakku tells him that Indrani has asked him to go there to make some jewelry.  The asari says that he doesn't want any work now, Kanakku asks him why, and he says Sami will give.  Kanakku tries to tell him that he has two children and he has to work, and Sami will not give money, He will only give work, and only work will give money.  The boy understands and says he will go because if the father doesn't do it, then the son has to do it.  He will do whatever work he knows.  Kanakku tells the asari to see how the young boy can understand better, and leaves.  The boy asks the asari why he didn't want to go, and tells him it is his Peraasai.  (He says some saying which I didn't understand fully.)  I think he said  that with greed, he will lose everything.  The asari tries to stop him from going, but the boy says that he should go, so he agrees to go with the boy.

The boy and the asari go to Indrani's house, Sakuntala greets them.  Just then the phone rings, it is Deyvanai's father, but she is not there, she has gone to Pazhani Murugan temple.  He is surprised and asks if Paati knows about it, Sakuntala says that Paati has changed a lot now and she knows about it.  Indrani asks her who called, and she tells her that it is Deyvanai's father.  (This Indrani wants to know everything that goes on in the house - real dictator!).  The asari comes in, she asks about the boy, he looks at her and smiles, and she seems to soften and smile.  Guhan (the boy) asks if he can look around the house, she says Yes, and he goes. 

Indrani tells the asari to make jewelry for her grand-daughter.  She says she wants kal vaicha valaiyal, addigai, kaadhukku thodu - all in diamonds.  The asari says he doesn't make jewelry any more, manasu sariyillai, and then whatever he makes will not be good. In the meantime, Guhan goes to the puja room, which Athai keeps shut, and opens it.  He sees the empty peedam ...

Thodarum ...

Edited by eljay - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wednesday March 25th update

The whole episode was in Indrani's household.
The episode starts with the small boy opening the pooja room and there he sees the empty peedam. Indrani, the dictator, sees this and asks him y he opened that and holds him to stop going into the room. She gets a shock and she sees the boys face. An illumination at the back of his head is seen for her eyes. The bo smiles beautifully, the smile ofcourse suits him well and tells that God is not personal property but common for all and she is trying to lock the common thing within her house. Indrani asks the aachari abouthte boy, when he is about to open his mouth, the boy signs him to stop and he continues. "Air is common we can only breathe but cannot lock. If we try to lock the air inside us, we will be locked meaning dead." Indrani seems to be softened and gives a calm look. After giving his piece of mind the boy walks away along with his father.

Deivanai is having Murugan's photo in hand and tries to fidn a suitable place. She finds a place when Muthus spots her and tells that if paatti comes to know about this will surely scold them. Deiv infomrs that she got permission from paatti and asks him to bring hammer and nail. Muthu calls out Kanakkupillai when Deiv tells that he will have only paper and pen and  asks Muthu, the brilliant and skillfull muthu to find and bring. Muthu goes to find that and thinks of he also has some image. Deiv goes to bring a stool and when taking the stool she accidentally hits Shanmugam who coems there. She offers to see his leg if injured. He shows and she finds that the V shaped mole is missing. He tells he will take care and leaves. Deiv infomrs this to Muthu who comes there with Hammer and nail. Muthu desn't beleive and she asks him to check himself. Muthu goes inside Shanmugam's room and offers massage for his owunded leg and while doing the massage he spots the mole in the leg. Muthu gives a look to Shanmugam and Shamnmugam also gives the same, but both without the knowledge of other. Muthu leaves when Shamnugam offers him money - Rs.500. Muthu informs about the mole to Deiv.  Deiv decides to probe into this.

Muthu sings some song and comes home dancing. Danda asks him to shut but he doesn't. Dand tells that he may get scolding s from paatti. He calls out for Deivanai but Dand informs that she is not home and not to ellam vittufy her. Muthu now calls kanakku and asks him to take some thousands and keep ready. Kanakku asks y. Muthu tells that today he will play well and win paatti's heart. When Indrani somes out Muthu falls at her feet. She moves away and Muthu asks her to bless. Indrani tells not to play with her. Muthu tells that he has done somehting useful and tells that he got the song that Pambupidaran went in search of. Dand asks where and how he got. Muthu tells not to ask those and come straight to the matter. Paatti strikes on head by asking to give the song. Muthu gives that and clears Paatti's doubts that this is what Pambu pidaran went in search of. Muthu gets 2k from kanakku on ordern from paatti.  Dand offerst o bring someone to translate the song but Indrani dictates to do only what was assigned. Paavam Dand leaves. Indrani keeps the song in the pooja room and locks.

At night, someone opens the doors of the pooja room. There comes Deiv and swtiches on the light. Indrani, Dand, Muthu, Dand's wife all ajar. They all see Shanmugam inthe poja room with that olai chuvadi carrying that song in his hand. Indrani boils. Deiv gives a vetri look.

Thedal thodarum.

Edited by Arjun_Meena - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Thursday also the same...
Friday chutti...
Meena.IF thumbnail
Eljay ma, thanks for opening a separate thread for the updates...  so the serial will sure get more members soon...

U can do the updates wen poss...
Meena.IF thumbnail

I think that song matter is all planned by Deiv to prove soemthing against shanmugam.

Muthu, Machathai thadavi paathadhuku badhilla, pichu paathirukanum.. Varudha nu.

Vadivukarasi Madam has given her best in doing the role as a dictator. It always suits her coz of her physique..
Aish looks cute as Deiv.
The small boy's face is so suited for the character. He acts very matured. Hope he is the one who has done the Jay's chilhood role in aval peyar thamizharasi. Good work.
Uncle sollave vendam, kanalaye meratararu..
Muthu super a comedy panraru.. Sandhage paarvai towards shanmugam is good and shanmugam also gives it back very well.. Muthu tells Aani and Paapom and Ani and Papom..  Avaru rose color shirt potutu panna dnace super. Aish u have a big competitor here. Singer vera.. Both singing and dancing like MJ. Muthu, u have a great image.
I think kanakku pillai also has great potential to do comedy roles. I dont know if has already done, but he will be able to do justice to comedy roles. He is
Comedy is the toughest part and certain people do it with an ease.

That small boy's dad also shows bavyam, politeness very well.

I am happy that I was able to talk to u all. Thanks Uncle.
Edited by Arjun_Meena - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the updates eljay maa👍🏼

Just a small suggestion friends, can we have a monthly thread for the updates instead of weekly, it will help us a lot cause the traffic is low here for non sun tv serials so if we have monthly many may join and read the whole months updates and keep track with the discussions..only a suggestion from my side...😳 I am open for whatever you all decide:)

@Meenu - can u give a brief cast list with who plays what so it will be easy to keep track with the names and characters they play?😳
Edited by meli - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Meli,

I'm fine with the monthly thread.. No probs..

Cast list sikirama, uncle kooda discuss pannitu post panren da...

I dint watch thursday episode..
Eljay ma, will u be able to give brief update.. if not no prob.. i il watch it tomo and post.. let me see...
eljay thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Meena!  I love the calm look on that boy's face - there is a mystical quality to it, and I can see how it calms down Indrani. 

I was out of town for the last three days, and returned last night.  I am still emptying the contents of my car (actually, I had gone to help my son move and we have stuff in both my car as well as his car!) and throwing things in the laundry, as well as taking back the kitchen after neglecting it for three days, so it may be tomorrow before I watch Thursday's episode.  I hope you don't mind waiting.

@Meli, that is a good idea, to do the updates for the whole month in a single thread, until the traffic picks up.  Thanks!
Meena.IF thumbnail
Thanks Eljay ma...

I am fine with waiting.. and no time to thank u in PM..