Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Y6X56AGLMUN2AIUI
hey come off it yaarr...
shakal acha nahin to baat tho acha karo..
NEXT ONE WILL BE OUT IS...
UNCLE, UNCLE UNCLE UNCLE UNCLE UNCLE UNCLE...
I AM CHANTING THAT TERM SO THAT GODS HEAR IT & SAY
TADASTU
TADASTU!!!!!!!! 😆
good one
AMEY KI DEEWANI
MRS. MEGHA AMEY DATE 😳
Originally posted by: MK3NPXRCLMTJC2TL
i think could be meenal or anuj
60 % is meenal 40% is anuj
Oh C'mon dun say like dis... I dun want meenal to go!!! she is da charm of II.. I dun ve prbs wid Anuj's leavin..