9 March Wriiten Update

birju4baby thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I saw there has not been any update posted so I decided to post one.It will be very brief and from memory.

It was a so-so episode .. I would prefer Mehtas to quickly spend all the 3 crores.Ashwin's identity to be revealed and story to move forward.

If you like my work , please do press the LIKE button
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Episode starts with the Mota Bhai's neigbour discussing how Mehtas have suddenly bought LCD TV,a new shop.They speculate that Dhiraj might have won a lottery or the might have bought it on installment.MotaBhai walks in with Kokila and Neigbours ask him that how he has bought all that.MotaBhai says he has bought the shop on rent.Neighbour says he believes what MotabHai is saying because Motabhai is very honest .Motabhai is ashamed on listening to this.

-Next Scene:Motabhai is taking money out of the bag and thinks to himself money is flowing out of the bag faster than the bag is filling.DHiraj offers Motabhai a bundle of money and tells him to start filling the bag with the profit he made from the first day of work.Tina convinces that some of the money they should put in bag and rest they should use to celebrate.Mehtas decide to go to a restuarant to enjoy.

-Mehta Family(except Bunti) enters restaurant and they are impressed.(I noticed that everyone was color coordinated in some shade of pink..even motabhai was wearing a pinkish shirt).Mehtas sit but Tina and Akaash cannot find a seat  on the same table.So Rajesh asks them to sit on another seat .(Aisa kaheen hotaa hain .. any decent restaurant will make sure that everyone can sit together.They will join tables)anyways , Everyone asks Rajni to order the food which she does but not before Kokila suggest that they should order theple.

-Ashwin enters the same restaurant and sees Mota Bhai .He asks Akaash to make sure that Mota Bhai cannot see hime while he leaves the restaurant.Akaash is able to stop Motabhai and Ashwin escapes.

- Rajni's brother calls and she disconnects the cell phone when she sees her name .Finally she picks and Rajni's brother is very rude to her.He asks hime that she has been ivited to ladies sangget of their uncle's daughter and she should come to the sangeet well dressed.Rajni is very angry at this but (seriously why does she have to listen to his crap.If I were her , I would disconnect the phone first time he spoke rudely).

- Rajesh and Dhiraj has an argument about how Himmat Bhai Looks.Rajesh says that Himmat Bhai is potbellied and speaks in a funny voice.Dhiraj says he speaks in normal voice and looks different.Tina suggests that they should confirm with Akaash as he has seen Himmat Bhai as well.Both Rajesh and Dhiraj goes to Akaash and asks him .Akaash is stumped and does not know what to say.He thinks to himself that his stupid boss had landed him in trouble by posing as two different people.

Episode ends

Precap:Ashwin is asking a jeweller to sell jewellery at very cheap prices to Mehtas.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update