AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! LOLL
OMFG GUYS! :|
See No Suvarna-Armaan! Armaan is shattered..its gonna be Riddhima for him! OMFG I CANT WAIT for Karan to do this role!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Leave them Sanju,we know the truth and lets celebrate it.These guys are jealous of KaJen friendship cos their favs aren't friends like KaJen 😳
Originally posted by: jennichait_kasu
did you not read??
the article which amde no sense at all, there was a quote "why should I?" and peopel are still talking about it but this magazine, they don't believe it...gosh!! unbelievable people....
Guys,they are pure jealous and miffed with Jen for saying this.When it comes to KaJen,people cant ignore them 😉
ANu,love you 🤗
Hey guys we are being stalked and certain fans and Jenny's news has broken their little fragile heart so they'll now do anything to protect ***MA. Let's give them more reasons to fume and fret! 🤣
@Sahar we'll make a better creative then those CV any day, at least our ideas will be original we won't try to make mush potato by mixing Ekta's ideas into ours LOL
@Shipra - do you want start PMing, if you do then I am in LOL
Anku that's call insecurities they know KSG has more fans they KW so jealousy is bound to happened from their side! Let's just enjoy and ignore them! We've got reasons to celebrate, we swa jhalak of KSG and now the Interview.
Those fans are really sad, they stalk our threads and take information to spam the forum ' what a bunch ***ers🤣
Originally posted by: Ankita.M
I know Nahida its funny how truth changes for them as per their convenience...Its sad to see that they want that two peole should be fighting and are happy if they get such news but shouldnt people be happy if they hear that two people are friends ...!!If we all are good humans we would always wish good for others and if Jen says that they are friends they are making fun out of it...really sad....well but as you said they are insecure abhi abhi SADMA laga hai 🤣
Originally posted by: cute_trisha
These ppl are so funny!!They DEMAND a JeRan to be a real life couple..Seriously how can you DEMAND...😆
OMG I just looked at that thread and they copied and pasted the exact paragraph from our thread LAMO, talk about lameness🤣
And they have the audacity to say they don't believe whatever Jenny said about KSG! I have nothing to say I am speechless!
@Saju - hi Sanju nice to meet you😊
This is so not fairrr! ***ma are getting so many scenes! They are moving so fast..They just got married and now the honeymoon!
Originally posted by: anitamalik
So I just had to come and say this..while watching filmfares!
Some people CLAIM to be Jennifer fans!Were where you when KAJEN were their..You never appreciated Jennifer then, minus KSG! Instead you bashed her..or never appreciated... Ahh hypocrites..PRACTICE WHAT YOU FREAKING PREACH *(*&^%$^&*I( whatever ...( Yeah whoever is stalking go report me for this for all I care, as far as what I know I said nothing wrong, but go ahead, be my guest!)😃 We'll see YOUR JENNIFER LOYALTY IF KARAN COMES BACK! Lets see how much you continue being a "loyal" Jennifer fan!🥱
😃