Brief Update from Feb 22nd to Feb 26th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
rukmi telling moomal that is not good to meet secretly and moomal yells at her when rasal finds out moomal yelled at rukmi she tells her that it wont take so long for me to tell your family about your secret love and then ranbir yells at rasal that she alwys takes rukmi's side and that she only sees her pain and ranbir goes to rukmi and tells her to stay away from rasal. dadisa finds out about rasal being rukmi's sister and she is married to ranbir. dadisa tells everyone that she will not speak to anyone but rukmi tells dadisa to forgive everyone and talk to all of them and she does do that, and that makes ranbir more angry at rukmi. everyone wishes Nake (ranbir's dad) happy birthday and BT gives his brother (CT) factory as a gift and he is very happy that he will be a boss now, but Deep and mamasa are not happy since they are doing black market with the factory. when CT finds out he tells deep that he has 48 hours to tell his dad or himself will go to bhaisa (BT). deep tells this to mamasa and he and chanchal tries to convince CT but he says if it was my son i would not forgive him i give him 48 hours. CT again tries to talk to Deep but Deeep does not care. rasal is getting ready for the holi function and she tells rukmi to get ready too and thats when komal and chancal be rude to rukmi and talk about how ugly she is and how she in not invited. rasal tells ranbir that she does not like when everyone is rude to my sister she is a human after all and ranbir says my family is still not out of the shock so they have right to be mad. CT is worried what to do and BT sees this and ask what is wrong but he brushes it off. deep and mamsa make plan to kill CT. Edited by ziddiladki - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutyv thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks for the update