Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Poor her she does not know that Rahul did the same thing to other girls as well......... she was thinking Rahul only kissed n touched her..... but our hero did every girl on the show ๐คฃ
My thoughts EXACTLY! She always has a really annoying smirk on her face (especially during eliminations) because she thinks she has Rahul all figured out and wrapped around her finger (with her evil ways) and she'll never get eliminated! UGH! Did you hear what she said when Ram asked her in the last episode whether she thought she would make it to the Top 5? She's like, "I knew I'd make it to the Top 5 and I know for sure I'll make it to the Top 3" (paraphrased)! REALLY?! I mean, yeah she will, but a little modesty and humbleness would be nice! Even Ram thought that was really "selfish" and "over-confident" of her. I honestly think she's just here to prove that she's better than all the other girls - why would anyone want to give her the satisfaction of thinking she's better than everyone else?! ๐กOriginally posted by: denver_diva
she wants to win to prove herself superior...not because she loves rahul! she has a BIG ego hate way the she stares at rahul...seductively....doesnt suit her...looks terribly ๐คขish
Originally posted by: gossipgurls
Poor her she does not know that Rahul did the same thing to other girls as well......... she was thinking Rahul only kissed n touched her..... but our hero did every girl on the show ๐คฃ