Awesome song! I love the typically SEL arrangements, which allow this song to be a dance number and a lounge tune all at once. Hats off to the trio for a song which sounds like it grew organically out of synthesisers, DJ consoles and sound mixers.
Now to Vasundhara's singing. It was flawless, functional and pleasing, but there was hardly much for her to do. The scale was comfortable, the beat simple, the emtion uncomplicated. But I did enjoy her uber sophisticated silken style, though.
But there wasn't enough in what she did to merit more than a 7.5 from me, whivh is a harsh 7 for practical purposes.
Ps: I don't think Vasundhara did the free improvisation part in th song. If she did do that part, then she gets a 9 from me.
A good singing performance by Vasundhara. I think she sang well throughout, but there was nothing that really stood out. Her voice really suits Preity Zinta well I must say. So I guess you can give her points for suiting the actress well. Nonetheless, this song required energy, and she did bring that in her voice. Though once again, nothing really special, and I think if Preity Zinta wasn't in this, Vasundhara wouldn't be chosen to sing it.