Reva/Aastha - Innocent beauty

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys

I am back with another topic!
This time is only and only Aastha Choudhary aka Reva.

Well the first episode was quite promising and one of the most important reason was the leading actress Aastha Choudhary.

I've never seen Aastha in any show before AKNV or may be I have but failed to notice. Whichever way, I must admit that she is one of the finest actress on Television. Though I am watching her for the first time, she impressed me a lot but I expect a lot more than this.

There is something about her acting that wants you to keep watching her. She has that innocence and childishness that the character required for the role of Reva. She has certainly lived up to everyone's expectations (at least my expectations) with Reva's role. She has portrayed the character very nicely with her very real acting.

Her acting is real and appealing to most of the girls. I, myself can relate to her and her innocence {I am not saying that I am innocent cuz I am not ;) }. One thing that I really liked about her was that she enjoys her role. It can be cleary seen in some particular scenes (like the one with Sharad and the scene at the lake).

In short, she is an amazing actress and hope that she lives up to everyone's (including me) expectations.

Do leave your views here =)
Will be much appriciated

x x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aastha is no doubt a very talented actress. I have seen her before in ' Babul Ka Aangan Chootey Na' .There she played a working girl who has an affair and gets married to her bosses youngest son and then she played the role of a tawaif( negative shade) and as the wife of her bosses eldest son. The eldest son was non-other than Rahil Azam,himself one of the most talented actors of the TV industry.The chap who has played Hatim Tai and Mr.& Mrs.Mishra. 😊
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
I agree with u sweety.She is one of finest actress in television industry, she did  wonderful job .I saw her in another show and she did good job there also.Here also she fullfill all the expectations of Viewers.
yes, she looks innocent and I loved her.Her face is full of innocence.Specially today's last scene where the epi end, but her face shows innocence, cuteness, sweetness.
Hope that she lives up to viewers expectations.
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i agree wid u all
aastha is a very talended actress
i was nt confortable in d startng when i  read dat aastha is doing role of reva...i thought she is nt perfect 4 dis role
bt after seeing all d episodes..i think..aastha is doing a gr888 job...n she is perfect as reva
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

i agree wid u all

aastha is a very talended actress
i was nt confortable in d startng when i  read dat aastha is doing role of reva...i thought she is nt perfect 4 dis role
bt after seeing all d episodes..i think..aastha is doing a gr888 job...n she is perfect as reva

yeah aastha is doing a gud job..she has done justice to her character!😳
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
aastha as reva is very gud i love her character coz sumwhat i m like her an immature childish girl n love her like that but aage jaake vo change ho jayegi
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khushi909

aastha as reva is very gud i love her character coz sumwhat i m like her an immature childish girl n love her like that but aage jaake vo change ho jayegi

yaahh..she will change a lot
bt chillax jaan..
yash se shadi ke baat vo phir sweet n bubbly n romantic ho jayge😉😉
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

bt chillax jaan..

yes jiji,age jake change ho jay gi.
jaannu , tere muh tere man pasand khana, hay asei hi hona chaiye.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

bt chillax jaan..

hope so 😳