Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i dnt fink he looks like ajay devgan mishal does look hot as dutta bao btw welcome 2 dis forum 😊Originally posted by: YQ4PF6RZQRUI5M67
guys this is my first post in this forum.I am a regular in mjht but I really like this show and mainly I like mishal.I have seen him in love story and loved him.wanted to share with u all that he reminds me of ajay devgan .like how ajay devgan is good looing even though he is not glamorous and i feel mishal is the same.Love his eyes and his smile.killing guys.let me know ur thoughts.
pavani
khubsurti dekhne wale ki ankho main hoti hai and remaind you ajay ,mishal se 100 time better hai, acting ,main
Originally posted by: OSLBAGYYHQBAIGZ4
guys this is my first post in this forum.I am a regular in mjht but I really like this show and mainly I like mishal.I have seen him in love story and loved him.wanted to share with u all that he reminds me of ajay devgan .like how ajay devgan is good looing even though he is not glamorous and i feel mishal is the same.Love his eyes and his smile.killing guys.let me know ur thoughts.
pavani
Originally posted by: PXAKX27UPMDUIC6F
guys this is my first post in this forum.I am a regular in mjht but I really like this show and mainly I like mishal.I have seen him in love story and loved him.wanted to share with u all that he reminds me of ajay devgan .like how ajay devgan is good looing even though he is not glamorous and i feel mishal is the same.Love his eyes and his smile.killing guys.let me know ur thoughts.
pavani
even i dont find ajay devgan good looking mishal has a very expressive face and eyes. he is way beyond better looking than him😲😲😲Originally posted by: Dew-drop
Nope ....i don think so ...
Mishal is much much better than him ...no comparison at all ...!
& another thing ...Ajay is not at all hot ..!