a thought for usman and ansari!

rapi_c thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys,

i think it would be great if we have one place to discuss about usman aka manish chaudhari and ansari aka pankaj tripathi.. i mean some regular thread officially dedicated to these two intriguing people who share a unique kind of relationship. like ones we already have for MahiDa and for rahul, the other two main characters in the show, which btw, are great places in themselves.

guess this proposal may sound weird, as mostly official threads are dedicated to couples ðŸ˜›, but as the two central characters of Powder i think usman and ansari deserve a place of their own..

do share ur views on this.. hope if not this, at least we can have a general thread to talk about all other characters of the story e.g. karthik, who is doing a great job as well.. 
i'll be waiting to know what u think..😳

P.S. Mods can close/delete this topic if in violation of rules.

Edited by rapi_c - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rapi_c

hey guys,

i think it would be great if we have one place to discuss about usman aka manish chaudhari and ansari aka pankaj tripathi.. i mean some regular thread officially dedicated to these two intriguing people who share a unique kind of relationship. like ones we already have for MahiDa and for rahul, the other two main characters in the show, which btw, are great places in themselves.

guess this proposal may sound weird, as mostly official threads are dedicated to couples ðŸ˜›, but as the two central characters of Powder i think usman and ansari deserve a place of their own..

do share ur views on this.. hope if not this then at least we can have a general thread to talk about all other characters of the story e.g. karthik, who is doing a great job as well.. 
i'll be waiting to know what u think..😳

P.S. Mods can close/delete this topic if in violation of rules.

Dont' worry Rapi, as I opened Rahul's I did mention I'm working on other character's Appreciation Threads. But as I'm busy student aswell and ATs are huge responsibilities so taking it slow. Also I wanted to see how Rahul's AT go so I know it worth opening others because it happened so many times where ATs have been opened but after few pages become unactive and the maker of AT's all work go in vain.😳 I hoep you understand what I mean.

Between if you wanna take responsibility for Usmaan & Ansari's thread then go on open it.😊 It's fine with me, because it'll take me little time to open Geetika's and their ATs. Between do you want Usmaan sir's & Ansari's AT together or seprately?😳
Regards,
DD😊

-De.De- thumbnail
And for the discussion episode discussion topic is opened each week so if you want to discuss characters by episode that's there.😊
Infact what I'll do is open a temprory discussion topic of all of these characters and you'll can discuss them there and when I'll open other ATs we'll move from Temp topic to ATs.😳 what you think? If you are ok with it then I'll or either you open Temp thread for them.😃

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 14 years ago
rapi_c thumbnail
oh, i didn't know u r already doing it ika.. i wondered why we have one for rahul but not one for geetika, then attributed it to large no. of girl members.. 😆 anyway, glad to know that.. i think we can perfectly go with temp threads until official ones are ready, or these temp can be changed into official ones later.

yeah i can understand that very well.. ATs may go deserted after a few pages and maker's efforts go in vain.. for that my suggestion is we can keep d place simple, without too many frills.. so the maker could save on their time.. it would suit the mood of this action-thriller as well..

i love to read discussion thread for each episode, just requested for separate place for U/A so we can talk abt them regardless of index no. of episodes.. though imo we won't need to open more than one AT or two for them in a few months.. 😳

and yes, one thread for both U/A should be sufficient as their tracks are closely knit together, u can hardly ignore one while talking abt other..

thnx for taking my suggestions into consideration.. m eager to participate there.. 😳

P.S. er, only one more AT remains, Geetika's, right?
Edited by rapi_c - 14 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapi_c

oh, i didn't know u r already doing it ika.. i wondered why we have one for rahul but not one for geetika, then attributed it to large no. of girl members.. 😆
🤣🤣 Gosh.. i can't believe you actually thought that! Lmao.. not your fault.😳😆

anyway, glad to know that.. i think we can perfectly go with temp threads until official ones are ready, or these temp can be changed into official ones later.
I think I'll make Temp ones official than opening new ones.. that's why in case already reserved one post.😆😉 But yea, first let's see how active they get..😳

yeah i can understand that very well.. ATs may go deserted after a few pages and maker's efforts go in vain.. for that my suggestion is we can keep d place simple, without too many frills.. so the maker could save on their time.. it would suit the mood of this action-thriller as well..
Exactly my point as well.. me too trying to keep place neat and clean, I don't like everytning scattered..😳 That's why Rahul's discussion in his thread, MahiDa's in their thread, and so on..

i love to read discussion thread for each episode, just requested for separate place for U/A so we can talk abt them regardless of index no. of episodes.. though imo we won't need to open more than one AT or two for them in a few months.. 😳

Yes.. I was thinking about it, as they are main protoganists!!😆 yea.. I think I'll have one AT for them that would be good..😳

and yes, one thread for both U/A should be sufficient as their tracks are closely knit together, u can hardly ignore one while talking abt other..
Yes.. that's why their thread will be there.. it's good thing I've opened now, so no one have to worry about opening new topics about them. All U/A discussions and both actors discussion will be there..😳

thnx for taking my suggestions into consideration.. m eager to participate there.. 😳
It's ok.. 😳😃

P.S. er, only one more AT remains, Geetika's, right?
Yes.. Infact I've opened Geetika's AT.. here's the link:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1334099

Following ATs coming up:
U/A AT

And ofocurse all other characters Discussion/AT aswell.
😳
I'll most probably will convert Temp discussions into AT/Official topics 😳

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 14 years ago