Mahendra concerned for Brinda:)

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey hi 2 all Powder lovers n MahiDa fans in special, todays epi saw a different side of Mahendra, there was a scene where Brinda was running behind a truck filled with powder n Mahi n Kartik were following in a car, then suddenly Brinda gets on 2 the truck(which is soo difficult)n Mahendra is awestruck seeing this, he was soo concerned 4 Brinda😍 his face was so worried n in that he was asking Kartik"yeh kya kar rahi hai" he
also said"aaj ispar kya bhoot sawar hai"😆😆 I mean i couldnt believe seeing Brinda in danger he was goin crazy.. Gud news guys👍🏼 For a change they were not fighting today😆very unlike them na😉 Thodi kaha suni ho gayi thi dono ke beech but Mahi was much quiet today.MahiDa❤️ MahiDa❤️ MahiDa❤️ MahiDa❤️, Divya ur mantra is working ya😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Hey hi 2 all Powder lovers n MahiDa fans in special, todays epi saw a different side of Mahendra, there was a scene where Brinda was running behind a truck filled with powder n Mahi n Kartik were following in a car, then suddenly Brinda gets on 2 the truck(which is soo difficult)n Mahendra is awestruck seeing this, he was soo concerned 4 Brinda😍 his face was so worried n in that he was asking Kartik"yeh kya kar rahi hai" he
also said"aaj ispar kya bhoot sawar hai"😆😆 I mean i couldnt believe seeing Brinda in danger he was goin crazy.. Gud news guys👍🏼 For a change they were not fighting today😆very unlike them na😉 Thodi kaha suni ho gayi thi dono ke beech but Mahi was much quiet today.MahiDa❤️ MahiDa❤️ MahiDa❤️ MahiDa❤️, Divya ur mantra is working ya😳😳

OOOOO... OMG.. I saw it just now and WOW.. 😍 What a brilliant scene. 👏 I loved the way Brinda with such bravery did that stunt.👍🏼
Seeing Mahindra's reaction I was going 'awwww'..😆😆 he was indeed slightly concerned for her.😍❤️
the way he said "kya bhoot savar hoya hai esko ajj?!!" omg.. I was just competely gone crazy over this!!😆😍 He was shocked seeing Brinda doing this stunt and also concerned for her.❤️

Yea..chant is working and hopefully works in future too. ❤️
MahiDa ❤️😍MahiDa ❤️😍MahiDa ❤️😍MahiDa ❤️😍MahiDa ❤️😍MahiDa ❤️😍MahiDa ❤️😍
mishti_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

OOOOO... OMG.. I saw it just now and WOW.. 😍 What a brilliant scene. 👏 I loved the way Brinda with such bravery did that stunt.👍🏼
Seeing Mahindra's reaction I was going 'awwww'..😆😆 he was indeed slightly concerned for her.😍❤️
the way he said "kya bhoot savar hoya hai esko ajj?!!" omg.. I was just competely gone crazy over this!!😆😍 He was shocked seeing Brinda doing this stunt and also concerned for her.❤️

Yea..chant is working and hopefully works in future too. ❤️
MahiDa ❤️😍MahiDa ❤️😍MahiDa ❤️😍MahiDa ❤️😍MahiDa ❤️😍MahiDa ❤️😍MahiDa ❤️😍

😍😍😍😍DD Even i was hocked seeing her doing it. My brother was like what a great shot she has given, even guys wudnt have been able to give such a brilliant shot n  I was like ya u r right. She is the best👏👏
Yeah the chant is actally working Lage raho...😆😆
varsha112006 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mahindra is mastermind
i m shoked then i knew that
mahindra also involved those team.😕
he is a busnessmen not a NCB member.😎

welldone brinda u did it very well....👏

n those aacharya i hate him.....how dare to touch brindaaaaaaaaa😡
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
i absolutely luvd dat scene.....................i mean hiz expressionz were fab...................he lukd sooooooooooooooo concerned....................bt i ws hopin fr a scene where he wud actually luk at her wound....................
mishti_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

i absolutely luvd dat scene.....................i mean hiz expressionz were fab...................he lukd sooooooooooooooo concerned....................bt i ws hopin fr a scene where he wud actually luk at her wound....................

yup even i wanted him 2 see her wound
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Me too... I even imagined it...😳😳 Haaye kya scene tha...😍
Edited by Day_Dreamer - 14 years ago