Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
like vrinda............thanks to yash raj for potraying such a strong female character........................and i hate mahindre type of guys who think woman are not capable....................like he said in 1 episode"crime aur police mardo ki field hai" .how illogical yaar
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Shy was more protective, as Deepika had been correct in pointing out (ouch!) Brinda is more assertive...

I loved yesterday's epi, could not catch it all, unfortunately, but I think it's the first time we saw a bit about both Brinda and Mahendra, excluding the work atmosphere na?

sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooj@

I think Shy was more protective, as Deepika had been correct in pointing out (ouch!) Brinda is more assertive...

I loved yesterday's epi, could not catch it all, unfortunately, but I think it's the first time we saw a bit about both Brinda and Mahendra, excluding the work atmosphere na?

yup i agree................we got to see d environment they cum frm.............

though d 1st epi also had sum on brindaz part..............bt mahiz ws totally unknown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by sehar mehrotra - 14 years ago
Pooj@ thumbnail
They had? And I had to go and miss the first epi! Hat yaaar! Ye mere saath hi kyun hota hain? :P
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

They had? And I had to go and miss the first epi! Hat yaaar! Ye mere saath hi kyun hota hain? :P

awwwwwwwwww............dun wrry sweety...............d link hs been posted ............u cn watch it again!!!!!!!!😳
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnfandeboo

like vrinda............thanks to yash raj for potraying such a strong female character........................and i hate mahindre type of guys who think woman are not capable....................like he said in 1 episode"crime aur police mardo ki field hai" .how illogical yaar

i agree brindaz character iz awesome.......👏👏👏........i dun think mahendra hates women.........d way he treated julie proves it...............he juz thinks dat dey cant make gud cops...................n its juz bcoz of d kind of environment he has been bred up in..........................😳

Pooj@ thumbnail
Or maybe he has a problem only aganist Vrinda...cauz she, a woman has come into their office, and now she is the one who is in focus!
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Or maybe he has a problem only aganist Vrinda...cauz she, a woman has come into their office, and now she is the one who is in focus!

yeah may be........................cause shez given more importance by usman sir...............😳
varsha112006 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m little bit sad when usmaan sir scold to brinda about drugs.

atleast she caught drugs.

n her stunt was too gooddddddddd.🥳
n those mahindra eeehhhhh-------- what r u doing mahindra...

sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: varsha112006

i m little bit sad when usmaan sir scold to brinda about drugs.

atleast she caught drugs.

n her stunt was too gooddddddddd.🥳
n those mahindra eeehhhhh-------- what r u doing mahindra...

yup i agree.................shez a complete rockstar yaar..............d way she climbed up d truck ws fab.....................shez a super woman.................plus he made mahendra worry as well........................dat scene ws absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳

three cheers to brinda!!!!!!!!!!!!hip hip hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!😳