Rishta.com 17th January WRITTEN UPDATE 2010

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys i'll do the update today as Zoah is kinda busy today soooo i hope you guys really like my update......

Rishta.com 17 January WRITTEN UPDATE

The episode starts with Isha asking Rohan why he wsnt picking up his Phone and Rohan says that i cant hear it during cricket. Then Isha says that you can wake up early for cricket but not for work. Rohan is like coming to work on time doesnt count what counts is that you get the work done and Isha is like yea thats true. Then Isha sees Rohan eating a medicne and asks him what happened and he puts his hand near his mouth. Then Isha says OMG toothache and then says thats what you get for brushing you teeth once a week. Then Rohan asks her why she was calling and she said that she was remembering the college days and Rohan says thats why you called. Then Rohan is like you know what Isha im sorry for not talking to you that much in college because you were a loser and you werent my type.

Then Rohan asks what the surprise is and just then the phone rings and Isha tells the shelly to send the person up. Rohan is like is a new client or what and Isha point out the window where Gaurav is standing by the front desk and Rohan is like him what is he doing here. Isha says that he called and said he was in bombay and wanted to meet so i said okay.

Then all three of them are sitting in the coffee room and talking. Gaurav tells them that they are doing quite well and they have a nice office too. Then Isha asks him about his coffee shop and he tells her all the places he opened at and then Rohan says that they got an offer to open in Pune but they didnt want to. Then gaurav leaves to meet Huseifa and Rohan goes to Isha and asks her why he didnt tell him about gaurav coming. Isha says that i gave you 15 miss calls. Gaurav comes back saying Huseifa isnt there and then asks Isha if he can talk to her alone. Isha takes gaurav into her office and then asks him why is he in Bombay. Gaurav says that he wants to get a flat here and now he is tired of living in his suitcase. Then Isha asks what help do you want from me and he says marriage. Isha gets shocked. Then gaurav tells her to relax and then says that he wants to get married and he wants to admit into their company. Isha is like i dont believe you and gaurav is like is that how you talk to all your clients.

Then gaurav says that he is serious and Isha is all happy and is about to call Rohan and tell him but gaurav says that i want you to choose the girl and not Rohan. Isha then says that i understand but i still have to talk this over with Rohan and Gaurav says okay talk to him and tell him and then let me know.

Then Isha is walking down the stairs when Ruchika comes to her all happy and says that i broke  glass and that means good luck. Then she asks about the Hot guy that ws just here and Isha is like he is an old friend and he wants to get married. Then ruchika is like when are you going to settle down and Isha says soon and Ruchika says can i pick a guy out for you then. Isha says no thank you and then says that be a sport. Then they both go different way and Isha goes to Rohan. She tells him that she wants to talk to him nd he says tell me right here because if i move my tooth is going to hurt.

Then Isha says that gaurav wants to be our client and Rohan starts to laugh. Then both of then start walking and Rohan tells about how Gaurav was in college and how he wants the same thing as him. Then Isha tells Rohan that he wants me to handle his case all by myself. Then Huseifa comes and says that tomorrow is the last day of the contest for the best employee and then says there is a price for the winner and both Isha and Rohan are very good. Rohan then asks Isha what Rohan was saying and huseifa says that i meet gaurav too and now what did you 2 decide.

Rohan says that Isha cant do it and Isha says that i can do it and Rohan is like we do it together or we drop the case. Then Isha is like you want to drop the case because of your ego. Rohan says that i know Gaurav really well and if anyone should work alone then it should be me. Then Isha says fine lets drop the case and huseifa says that gaurav is really good friend with the building owner and he said he'll lower the rent for us. Then Rohan says okay lets take the case and then says that we'll both work on it but differently and then says that i bet that he'll pick the girl i picked out for him. Isha tells Rohan not to be stupid and that this isnt college its our business and Rohan says thats my challenge either your in or your out and then Isha says okay Im in.

Then Isha and Ruchika are in the cafe ordering coffee when Isha sees a guy taking their table and Ruchika runs and sits there first. Then Isha comes to the table and Ruchika asks her that the Hottie was her and Rohan's friend and Isha says he wasnt my friend but Rohan's. Isha then tells her that they use to hate each other and Ruchika asks why and Isha says that they both were almost the same rude, popular and flirts and always liked the same girls. Then ruchika says thats good that means Rohan can close his eyes and he can still find him a girl. Isha then says that she has to go and runs out of there. Then Rohan comes to Ruchika and asks her what happened to her. Ruchika says that some people actually work and dont sit at a cafe and Rohan says yea and your here working too right and she slaps him on the cheek lightly. Then Rohan says Ouch and Ruchika says that i didnt even hit you that hard and then Rohan says that i have a toothache. Ruchika then forces him to call his doctor.

Then Ruchika takes the phone from him and fixes fixes an appointment with Dr. Singh as Dr. Motiwala is out of station for Rohan's tooth ache. Rohan gets to see their old clients Mohit and Smita in a corner. He gets up and talk to them. Mohit and Smita were seeing each other for the past 4 and half months but still wasn't ready to tie the knot. Rohan comes back to the office and discusses this with Isha.

All the workers in the office are working to hard to win the Employee of the week award and Huseifa is pleased to see it. Then Mohit is called to the office and Rohan and Isha converse with him about his relationship with Smita. Mohit says he wants to be settled and buy a flat before getting married. But Rohan doubts that and tells about it to Isha once Mohit leaves.

Then Ruchika asks if Isha is free that night and she would take her out for a surprise. Isha had to agree.

Rohan overhears the last bit of Ruchika and Isha'a talk about their night out the next day. Rohan starts following Isha all over, irritating her. Rohan then goes to the dentist who happens to be a lady. He is afraid of dentists and ask a many questions to the doctor to avoid his tooth being examined.

Next, Isha and Gaurav are sitting in the cafe. Gaurav is supposed to meet the girls chosen by Isha and Rohan there. Gaurav meets two girls each of Rohan and Isha's preference. Once the meeting is over between the girls and Gaurav, he asks Isha whether she has short listed all the girls whom he met. Isha lied and said yes.

Then Rohan's searching for a place in the parking lot to park his car. He locates a place but before he reaches it, a big car makes it way towards it. Rohan admires the car but once the owner comes out of it his smile changes into a disgust look. The owner was Gaurav. They have a small conversation regarding cars and then Gaurav leaves. Rohan gets out of his car and  reaches Gaurav's car and hits it two times.

Rohan enters the office and tells Isha that she saw Gaurav outside and asked her about the case. She told him that Gaurav met with the girls. Rohan gets a little jealous when Isha tells him he went with Gaurav. Then Rohan asks whether she likes "all those big cars" or luxury ones. Isha replies saying that she doesn't care as long as the car is comfy. Just then Gaurav enters the cabin. Seeing the uncomfortableness of Gaurav with Rohan, Isha asks Rohan to check out if Mr. Dadlani's case file is ready. Isha asks Rohan about his tooth before he leaves. Speaking of which, Gaurav remembers an old incident and said he once was challenged to fill his cavity without anistation. Isha is surprised to know that but Rohan gets even more irritated. Rohan leaves.

An employee asks Rohan to sign a file so that he wins the title Employee of the week. Rohan agrees to sign on one condition. He asked his employee to hit Gaurav's big car and then he signed the file.

Rohan goes to see Isha after Gaurav leaves. Isha tells her Gaurav wants to meet some more girls and clients from Rohan's list is included too. Rohan asks Isha that whether Gaurav is trying to flirt with her. Isha answers with an abrupt No and then Huseifa enters asking them for a drink out that night to thank Gaurav for reducing the rent of the building. Isha refuses as she was to go out with Ruchika. Rohan doesn't want to go but had to forcibly. Rohan asks about the prize for the Employee of the week but Huseifa says it's a secret.

Isha meets up with Smita and asks her about Mohit. Smita says she has no idea why Rohan is delaying the marriage. Smita's brother turns up there and asks Smita to hurry up. Isha promises her that she'll have a talk with Mohit and sort out everything.

Isha enters the office. Rohan asks about Gaurav's case and she says that he is confused between two girls named Kiran. Isha and Rohan both had a girl named Kiran in their list individually. Huseifa calls all the office stuff for announcing the winner of Employee of the week.

Then Isha is ready to go out with Ruchika and when Ruchika comes and sees how Isha is dressed she goes into her closet and picks out a short pink dress and tells her to wear that. While Isha is changing Ruchika tells her something about guys and how they dont like competation and how they get scared when they have one. Thats when Isha figures out about Mohit's problem and tells Ruchika that she has to go somewhere and that she will meet her there.

At the bar Rohan and Gaurav have a race to see who drinks the most and they drink a lot of beer. After having a lot Rohan then tells gaurav that he won and gaurav says that whenever i made you lose it was a lot of fun but this is the first time its not fun.

Then Isha comes there to get Rohan and he is shocked to see her wear a dress and stares at her. Then Isha tells him about Mohit's problem and ten she drags him out of there. Right when they are about to leave Gaurav says he wants to meet Kiran again and before he can say which Kiran Rohan says for him and then says because college is over now.

Both of them are waiting in the coffee room for Mohit and Rohan is still staring at Isha and she tells him to stop. Then Mohit comes and they both talk to him and tell him that is he going to marry her or make her his sister. Then they tell him that her Brother is divorced and then Mohit says that he will propose to her. then Rohan is giving some tips to him and Isha just looks at Rohan... The Episode Ends

Today's episode was just awesome.... I think this is the best one ever... and i think Isha is starting to like Rohan from the way she smiled at the end....

I hope you guys like it and thank Riya since she helped me a little with the update
Please Press the LIKE BUTTON if you like my work.....

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am sure we will love it!

Looking forward to it!
Fabolous_Dreamz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww..i totally cnt wait 2 watcchhh..:D
Thanks a ton hun for the lovely update!
Can't wait to watch it!

I missed the show today =[

x x
--Princess-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Who became the employee of the week and what was the prize ?

Btwn..awesome update !! 😳

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hahaha! omgg! LOVEE the epi! RoSha r sooo cutee & funny! Lol. thankss roshhh! :D
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome episode!!
thanks for the update ..
sona2099 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey AWESOME Stuff!

you should write this on the Rishta.com fan page!

Click Hereto Join Rishta.com Fan Page