Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

A2zahid, adventure_gurl : thanks for liking the post! πŸ˜ƒ

Jhaan yep agree with you....and LOVED your scenarios for tuna especially tht pri will beat him to pulp!..also wouldn't mind  seeing him approach rani thinking its damini!...thanks again for replying jhaan.

Achu thanks...yea me too saw the repeats...yea agree seeing Prida like that was great to see...

I am weary too wht the cvs may show..but i guess it will stop at a failed attempt even if they decide to go on the lines of the original....agree wht kind of a demonic mom would say things like tht...an insult to womankind!..

Ahh the montage..loved it..i bet this is the best montage compared to all other shows on star one...too Hot for words! Thanks for replying Achu! 😊

Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Mas: Beautifully expressedπŸ‘ and it was a huuuuuuge relief to have prida back.😳thnks shweths...yea so god to see Prida...a long wait to get a decent scene..

And we got an uninterrupted conclusive prida scene...πŸ˜ƒ..yea conclusive!..

The hugs are magical..more gaucha than prida...😍hayye Gaucha!...yea and this was a full hug like their first one...so amazing

My two main issues/concerns:

I hope prithvi and damini work TOGETHER...cos maybe he can handle the pressure of things better but let us face it with due respect...Damini and Varun are the people qualified to handle a company.. agree he came in only recently..

He can be the anchor the wall whom they can lean on for support..true

For me it will be ridiculous if they make her sit at home...πŸ˜•i know i was wondering when they show damz saying she will take care of veggie i mean yea she would tht would be nice..but not like full time...thts not like the Damini we want to see...and since avni is more the homely one makes sense if avni helps out when damz goes out....lets see wht the cvs have planned in this aspect..

Second thing and i know i cud get in trouble for this one: But ya, will take that risk...πŸ˜†

I felt GK overplayed it a bit yesterday as Prithvi...you did?..

If someone who was watching the show for the first time, they would probably say the scene was brilliantly acted by GK..WHICH IS TRUE too..πŸ‘

But as Prithvi Saxena, i expected a bit more control from his side...

Remember the Hmmm...scene when she finds out ila is dying and look at the way he consoled her, That is Prithvi Saxena...😳yea tht was good..

Someone who is in absolute control..😳true..

Yes, i agree that she is probably the only one with whom he can literally be himself and all...But still i did have this nagging feeling that he cud have underplayed the emotions a bit more... i think he was shown like tht cos this news was a big shocker to him too..and he was worried himself..and still he has to show strength....and he required her to stay strong...so maybe thts why it was a tad more than wht we normally see of prithvi saxena

And when he said they were bankrupt, he should have looked straight in her eyes and said it and not look sideways and down...πŸ˜•this I too completely agree i also wanted him to say it like tht not looking down..

I think he needs to look into this aspect, IMHO..😊

Skorp: I dont think rape will happen, worse come worse u might have a situation of an attempted one foiled in time by prithvi...Why am i seeing a scene where that Psycho drugs Damz and is about to take advantage of her but Damz wakes up and beats the crap out of him..

Remember how he said ek ladki se patak jaatey or ssomething to that effect, that is happening for sure and after that his prithvi bhaiyya will take care of the rest...

Sorry if i went off a bit Maz...shweths don't EVER say sorry about anything!...and i agree at the most it will be an attempted one cos no way can damini be shown as so helpless i cannot digest tht!...prithvi will deffo be the saviour and im thinking tht would be last of PTC we see...although if they get away before anything like tht happens i will be most happy!

thanks for replying shweths!πŸ˜ƒ

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG !! How did I even miss this post ?!?!?!!?

Sorry Maza for not commenting ! 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Loved loved the way you put it ! PriDa was, is and always be together for we PriDaHolics ..... whether the show is on or off - air !

Prida gives us a new lease of life, fresh air to breathe and a new sense of belonging ! That's why I love them even though they are fictitious !

Thanks Maz for your awesome post ... heard the song too .... so descibes their relationship .... simple , matured yet complicated !

Rach
Maz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachel.fds

OMG !! How did I even miss this post ?!?!?!!?

Sorry Maza for not commenting ! 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ hey rach no prob girl!!

Loved loved the way you put it ! PriDa was, is and always be together for we PriDaHolics ..... whether the show is on or off - air !..very true!

Prida gives us a new lease of life, fresh air to breathe and a new sense of belonging ! That's why I love them even though they are fictitious !..exactly even though they are not even real..we connect to them so much!

Thanks Maz for your awesome post ... heard the song too .... so descibes their relationship .... simple , matured yet complicated ! thanks Rachyy!😳

Rach

Maz. thumbnail
SarahπŸ€— thanks for liking the post! if your reading this.. maybe after a few more episodes...would love to see your post with a consolidated take on this new phase in PriDa's life!....i know that it will be a wonderful read!...but yea no pressure only if you feel like doing so😳..